Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well that answer will just have to do. :) I just hoped to see more of your opinions of that gun in the future.
    Great gun, no legitimate complaints about it, I just had to come to terms that I enjoy shooting .45 from a 1911 more. The 97 is a stout beast and can be made to really shine with CGW goodies just like the other CZs (CM has a seriously sweet one called Copperhead, it's phenomenal I tell ya).

Right now I'm heavily leaning towards using those monies towards another 1911. I already have a Springer SS Loaded 5" version, so I'm wanting either a 5" railed version (like a LW Operator) or their 4" LW Champion Operator.

However, I shot a bob-tailed 10mm Fusion commander size 1911 about a month ago, I still have deep serious lust for that gun. That beauty really spoke to my heart when I rang steel with it. Like a fat kid with a bowl of ice cream, it seemed like destiny.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Great gun, no legitimate complaints about it, I just had to come to terms that I enjoy shooting .45 from a 1911 more. The 97 is a stout beast and can be made to really shine with CGW goodies just like the other CZs (CM has a seriously sweet one called Copperhead, it's phenomenal I tell ya).

Right now I'm heavily leaning towards using those monies towards another 1911. I already have a Springer SS Loaded 5" version, so I'm wanting either a 5" railed version (like a LW Operator) or their 4" LW Champion Operator.

However, I shot a bob-tailed 10mm Fusion commander size 1911 about a month ago, I still have deep serious lust for that gun. That beauty really spoke to my heart when I rang steel with it. Like a fat kid with a bowl of ice cream, it seemed like destiny.
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I highly recommend the TFX Pros. They are a huge improvement over the puny factory sights and the lackluster Mepros. They installed easier than any other sights I've installed before and the front sight is pre-cut with the roll pin groove. I put a set on my P-01 and made that gun into an awesome package. I plan on getting a set for my SP-01 to replaced the factory Mepros on it. I've seen them as low as $105-$110, but normally around $120-ish.

TruGlo TFX Pro Handgun Sights CZ 75 Series TG13CZ1PC Orange Green | eBay

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I highly recommend the TFX Pros. They are a huge improvement over the puny factory sights and the lackluster Mepros. They installed easier than any other sights I've installed before and the front sight is pre-cut with the roll pin groove. I put a set on my P-01 and made that gun into an awesome package. I plan on getting a set for my SP-01 to replaced the factory Mepros on it. I've seen them as low as $105-$110, but normally around $120-ish.

TruGlo TFX Pro Handgun Sights CZ 75 Series TG13CZ1PC Orange Green | eBay

Thanks, T-D. I have a set on my 75B Omega. I may have to get a set for the Phantom also.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    My pastor came over this morning, with his EAA revolver someone bought for him. It wasn't bad. We shot steel and water bottles out back. A lot of fun. He really liked my CZ 75 compact. What's not to like right? We shot my CZ 75 compact with the steel from. I figured he would like the compact with a little more heft. :):

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Here is a comparison for anyone interested about sights. Factory Mepros on the left, TFX Pros in the middle, and factory white 3 dots on the right (mocked up on a BB gun).

attachment.php

attachment.php

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I should note that the TFX sights are taller than factory sights (both front and rear), but they did not change the POI for me on my gun. Sorry I sound like a TruGlo rep or something, but here are two more pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The factory sights are truly horrible. They are only adequate for a situation where you are just pointing and shooting without aiming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom