Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Today was the second funeral in 7 days. I need a range day. CZ's being packed right now. If something happens tomorrow and I can't get some range therapy. Well it won't be good. :rolleyes:
    That old saying is in the back of my mind, death always comes in 3's.

Sorry to hear that Scott. Let me know when and where you're shooting tomorrow if you want some company. I might be able to fit a quick trip into my schedule.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My furry alarm clock went off and wouldn't let me hit snooze :coffee:

Yeah, mine too. At 3am. After I had tried to take her out at 1:30 and she wouldn't go. :rolleyes:

Gotta love her, though. Our little Lorelei. Blind, senile, cranky, and cute as hell.

loreleibed_zps0htew2bi.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sorry to hear about the bad times TopDog. They'll pass. I'm not a believer in the rule of three personally, so hopefully you have those behind you for now.

A buddy of mine that works at an LGS I frequent sent me a photo last night of an SP01 in urban grey with the threaded barrel and tall sights. The sights had dots on both sides of them. Anyone know what's up with that? It's the second gun I've seen lately configured like that. On the FMK, the sights looked like they could have been installed facing either way, but on the CZ, the sights are specifically pointed in one direction. Why go to the trouble to drill dots and then paint them on the front side of the sights?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, mine too. At 3am. After I had tried to take her out at 1:30 and she wouldn't go. :rolleyes:

Gotta love her, though. Our little Lorelei. Blind, senile, cranky, and cute as hell.

loreleibed_zps0htew2bi.jpg

Cute! My cat started waking me up at 4:00, but I managed to fall back to sleep after a while and do another couple of hours. He gets upset if no one pays attention to him ever so often... :n00b:

Morning folks! :coffee:

Sorry to hear about the bad times TopDog. They'll pass. I'm not a believer in the rule of three personally, so hopefully you have those behind you for now.

A buddy of mine that works at an LGS I frequent sent me a photo last night of an SP01 in urban grey with the threaded barrel and tall sights. The sights had dots on both sides of them. Anyone know what's up with that? It's the second gun I've seen lately configured like that. On the FMK, the sights looked like they could have been installed facing either way, but on the CZ, the sights are specifically pointed in one direction. Why go to the trouble to drill dots and then paint them on the front side of the sights?

That's so the BG knows when you have a shot lined up on them... :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom