• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Don't post very often here but I thought I would post some photos my my Cerakoted CZ P09. Its a great option for the weapon and offers superb scratch and wear resistance. Shown is Tungsten Cerakoting

Regards
    denwag

I like that, it is really sharp.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Took the 85 to the range last night. I must now officially declare this to be the best trigger I own, or have ever owned. It leaves the satin nickel compact, the Beast, the Phantom, the 97B, the 75B, the P09...in the dust. I also took my alloy framed compact which also has an excellent, well broke in trigger. It doesn't hold a candle to the 85. The fact that the 85 is also the best looking gun I own, thanks AllenM, is just gravy.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Took the 85 to the range last night. I must now officially declare this to be the best trigger I own, or have ever owned. It leaves the satin nickel compact, the Beast, the Phantom, the 97B, the 75B, the P09...in the dust. I also took my alloy framed compact which also has an excellent, well broke in trigger. It doesn't hold a candle to the 85. The fact that the 85 is also the best looking gun I own, thanks AllenM, is just gravy.
    Happy for you sir!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Glad to hear it. It is nice when something makes us really happy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks, everyone. I have 42 loaded mags in the mag bag for this morning's range session. I went through somewhere between 250-300 rounds last night. I wonder why I can't keep the ammo locker full. :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks, everyone. I have 42 loaded mags in the mag bag for this morning's range session. I went through somewhere between 250-300 rounds last night. I wonder why I can't keep the ammo locker full. :dunno:

I'm hitting the range this morning, but only bringing 200 rounds to keep myself from going too crazy... :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There are over 40 mags being left at home, either loaded with social ammo or specifically for guns I'm not taking today. :ugh:

Mags and ammo, ammo and mags. When were you guys planning the intervention?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom