Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The aluminum grips can be spendy. I need to keep myself from straying from the plan, but I have a strong itch that may be only scratchable with a green P01. The plan is supposed to be to let the unshot and low end guns go to fun making the keepers the best they can be. Adding new guns does not help the situation, but it sure makes me smile.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'll have to check the price on the 97BD with aluminum grips at the LGS I like to go to. I don't recall it being over $760, but I could be wrong.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The aluminum grips can be spendy. I need to keep myself from straying from the plan, but I have a strong itch that may be only scratchable with a green P01. The plan is supposed to be to let the unshot and low end guns go to fun making the keepers the best they can be. Adding new guns does not help the situation, but it sure makes me smile.

Plans are very fluid around here.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'd like to not make any purchases for awhile. I was looking in the safe this morning to see if there was anything I could live without, nothing I want to get rid of just yet. Most everything serves a purpose and has a role to fill.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    In an attempt to get back on plan, I just ordered the ring hammer/sear kit to complete the cajunization of my compact and an extended firing pin for the stainless 75B. I've been running the 11.5# spring in the stainless and have had a couple light strikes. I'm guessing that you should not run the light springs with the stock FP, so I'm changing that out.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good morning to all:coffee:I have been doing good at not looking or buying handguns for a few weeks but every morning after reading all the post I start to get really sick with urges for a new toy!:lmfao:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The availability of the pre-B CZs is sure messing with my plans to improve what I have before adding new guns. Each one is a project just waiting for some love. I keep thinking that 15 years from now, I'll wish I had jumped on these when they were available, just like I wish that I was buying 1911s when you could get surplus guns cheap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom