Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Had a very pleasant morning at the range with RWS and Mdave. Shot some very nice guns and ended up letting my SP-01 Tactical go. Was very sad, but happy to know that RWS will give her a good home :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    View attachment 47162

Passed this at about 10:00 last night. It's good to be home again!

I just got to see that sign a little over an hour ago. It's good to be back home again after a day spent visiting Youngstown, OH for a wedding. Man, I hate driving in traffic now days.

This appears to be a nickel or matte stainless 75B for $500 in Indy.
    https://www.armslist.com/posts/5457419/indianiapolis-indiana-handguns-for-sale--cz-75-b

I am so glad that sold quickly. That really was a steal if it was not already stolen.

I know we're not supposed to say the G word in here, but this looks like a good deal. It's a 40, not a 9 like it says in the specs.

Glock 27 3 Mags Tritium Fiber Optic NS : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

That's a really good price on that one. Those are good summer guns. You can carry IWB and get it all sweaty and it will never complain.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I finally ended up warming up to my Springer a bit today. I love the trigger job churchmouse had done on it, but just never had warmed up to the gun at all. Took the VZ grips off the Ruger and put them on the Springer and I like it a lot better now. Did some decent groups with it at the range this morning and I love the look. Only downside is that I really need to get the gun dehorned, as the safety, slide lock and other parts of the gun are very sharp feeling. Might see about having front strap checkering done at some point as well.

Loaded%20with%20VZ%20Grips_zpsgailyhqm.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I finally ended up warming up to my Springer a bit today. I love the trigger job churchmouse had done on it, but just never had warmed up to the gun at all. Took the VZ grips off the Ruger and put them on the Springer and I like it a lot better now. Did some decent groups with it at the range this morning and I love the look. Only downside is that I really need to get the gun dehorned, as the safety, slide lock and other parts of the gun are very sharp feeling. Might see about having front strap checkering done at some point as well.

Loaded%20with%20VZ%20Grips_zpsgailyhqm.jpg
    Very nice!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I'm probably going to list my M1 PPQ so I can buy a P-07.. It's a great shooter but I have:koolaid:.

I'm sort of considering the same thing, letting loose of my PPQ M1 to fund something different. Love the gun, and it's spectacularly accurate with the Dawson FO front sight, and a dream to shoot (that PPQ trigger is insane for being factory). After typing all that, not sure I can let it go... but if I see a Beretta 92 F-series compact, especially an INOX version, I may be tempted beyond restraint. Kind of weird being a CZ guy to admit that I'm intrigued by anything Beretta. Maybe it will pass?!?

Last edited:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Well got the Phantom back from the Wizard today. He did a CGW Pro upgrade and a little polishing. :cool: This guns trigger in just as good as my CGW SP-01 Tactical and shoots just as well. He told me for him it shot a little left but for me and how I grip the gun it shot dead on. We are very fortunate that we have someone with his talent close by and reasonable in cost. GREAT JOB WIZ!!!!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well got the Phantom back from the Wizard today. He did a CGW Pro upgrade and a little polishing. :cool: This guns trigger in just as good as my CGW SP-01 Tactical and shoots just as well. He told me for him it shot a little left but for me and how I grip the gun it shot dead on. We are very fortunate that we have someone with his talent close by and reasonable in cost. GREAD JOB WIZ!!!!

Were off to see the "Wizard"...................:)

He has done some seriously nice stuff for me.
    I appreciate his talent.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Had a great time with WTB and Mdave this morning. Went out to lunch with my parents and went to see the new Captain America movie. Didn't get a lot done at the house today but oh well. And yeah...this followed me home!

0E8CB6BA-1112-4DAC-AFFA-3A226B0E4D25.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You're no slouch yourself Mouse. I hear the 2011 is to die for.

Admittedly that was something I had someone else build for me.
    I collaborated with AllenM on that one. There was so much machine work to do it was best he did it.
    I have access to Mill/lathe but some of the jigs/tooling I do not have.

It is to die for.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom