88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I ordered a set of Meprolites for the P01 yesterday. Now that the Pro kit has been installed, the Meeps will finish that off. Only thing to do next is to put enough rounds through it to qualify it for carry. I ordered a new holster for it from Kramer and went with my standard scabbard in horsehide. By my calculation, it should arrive somewhere around the beginning of September. Patience is not my strongest virtue.

While waiting on the holster, I want to run the snot out of that gun. I'll carry a gun after 200 trouble free rounds, but really am only comfortable with them north of 500. They just don't seem used enough south of 500 rounds. Plus, if I shoot that much in a couple of weeks, I really bond with the thing. Right now, I'm using that laser cartridge to get the feel for how it points for me.

BA, I'm with Rusty in having thought the P09 in .40 was an LGS buy for you. IIRC, someone up your way had a smoking deal on those.

Edit: Forget that above BA, I forgot that you sold the original.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning, 88. Yes, that was the first one. There wasn't really that long between the two because, like usual, I regretted selling the one almost immediately. :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hmm, did you have it Cajunized? I am looking for the original parts.

Nope. Just looked it up and I bought it from Losey.

Morning folks! :coffee:

I ordered a set of Meprolites for the P01 yesterday. Now that the Pro kit has been installed, the Meeps will finish that off. Only thing to do next is to put enough rounds through it to qualify it for carry. I ordered a new holster for it from Kramer and went with my standard scabbard in horsehide. By my calculation, it should arrive somewhere around the beginning of September. Patience is not my strongest virtue.

While waiting on the holster, I want to run the snot out of that gun. I'll carry a gun after 200 trouble free rounds, but really am only comfortable with them north of 500. They just don't seem used enough south of 500 rounds. Plus, if I shoot that much in a couple of weeks, I really bond with the thing. Right now, I'm using that laser cartridge to get the feel for how it points for me.

BA, I'm with Rusty in having thought the P09 in .40 was an LGS buy for you. IIRC, someone up your way had a smoking deal on those.

Edit: Forget that above BA, I forgot that you sold the original.

Tim, now your P-01 is exactly like mine...lol! Oh and I've had probably 1k rounds or so through mine without a single issue :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom