Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is a rough time of the year for that kind of work. When I put ours in, I did the same thing. Built it in July and August. Next time, I'll do the work in the fall.

This was my intentions but life has a way of pushing major projects back. I had help with the fence but work schedules kept my help away when I started the deck.

I have one more to build. 16' X 16' with a shelter style roof over it. This one will be a bear and yeah, I am starting it in July..................:n00b:

I saw the pics of your work.....very nice.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Barry and CM!

I wish someone would tell me why I wake up every morning and search through all the CZs on Gunbroker. :dunno:

IMG_0654_zpsvgmh0whs.jpg
    This is the very definition of 'Czickness'. I don't think it will go away until you own them all. Mind you, not one of each, but each and every one that exists.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This is the very definition of 'Czickness'. I don't think it will go away until you own them all. Mind you, not one of each, but each and every one that exists.

Hopefully, by then I can learn how to line things up symmetrically for a picture. :ugh:

I really do drive myself crazy.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is a rough time of the year for that kind of work. When I put ours in, I did the same thing. Built it in July and August. Next time, I'll do the work in the fall.

Morning Seedubs! I always plan big projects for the summer, but generally don't get to them before the first week of October. This year's project I'm procrastinating on is getting the '68 Spider ready for paint. That's another expense I had promised myself I'd put some of the EB money towards. Too many projects, too little time or money to work them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning Seedubs! I always plan big projects for the summer, but generally don't get to them before the first week of October. This year's project I'm procrastinating on is getting the '68 Spider ready for paint. That's another expense I had promised myself I'd put some of the EB money towards. Too many projects, too little time or money to work them.

Is it just me or are the summers getting shorter.....:dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hopefully, by then I can learn how to line things up symmetrically for a picture. :ugh:

I really do drive myself crazy.

I think that we all have a bit of OCD in us. A couple of years back, I was at the doctor's for a routine visit and on the wall behind him was a rack that held boxes of rubber gloves. I was having a hard time concentrating on what he was saying because all I could think of was that the boxes were not aligned with each other and just sitting there all cattywhampus. Even something as simple as having coffee can be frustrating. If the table has a pattern on it, I always find myself putting the cup properly centered in the pattern.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They used to seem so much longer... Now we are almost halfway through and I'm not ready for winter!!!

Seems we take a solid month to get the place up and ready after winter.
    This year the project list was long. I am knocking it down but every time the spouse and I sit out back and relax we come up with some new "Improvement"
    Killing me man just killing me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think that we all have a bit of OCD in us. A couple of years back, I was at the doctor's for a routine visit and on the wall behind him was a rack that held boxes of rubber gloves. I was having a hard time concentrating on what he was saying because all I could think of was that the boxes were not aligned with each other and just sitting there all cattywhampus. Even something as simple as having coffee can be frustrating. If the table has a pattern on it, I always find myself putting the cup properly centered in the pattern.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one so afflicted. When I set something down, like setting my cell phone on the table next to me, I have to line it up with the edge of the table or I can't get comfortable... :n00b:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    CDO!!! :runaway::runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom