Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm not sure what my next gun will be, I can say what it won't be. It won't be this year.... It may seem odd, but I'm feeling complete in that department.

After I meet my current commitments.....I could make a list. It will be one of the guns on it. Availability usually determines which one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Czickoos! :coffee:

I felt like that last year Rusty. I had everything I wanted to some degree and thought I was done buying guns for a while. Fortunately, that passed and I'm better now that I have a firm set of wants. One thing I'm going to have to really work on is if the Ed Brown sells, not running right out to buy an DW RZ 10. The smarter side of me wants to put those proceeds into paying down what I already have, but the passionate side of me wants to keep gun money in guns.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I think my sig-ness got worse over the weekend. I went shooting with a buddy I haven't seen much over the last 20 years and we had a great time. He was shooting a couple of guns in .357 sig and I really enjoyed shooting them. I knew that the Sig Legion was available in .357 sig in both the P226 and P229 models (unfortunately not the SAO model though). I found out that they make a .40 barrel that will go into the .357 sig P226/P229, so that range trips can be less expensive. I know what my next gun is likely to be now :D

Actually, if either model had it with the flat trigger like my SAO, I'd have bought it already.... :):
    Yea that 229 is nice, not quit the trigger as the SAO but still a very nice triggerpsyko

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yea that 229 is nice, not quit the trigger as the SAO but still a very nice triggerpsyko

My buddy, who was shooting the .357 sig pistols, got infected with the Sig-ness after shooting my P226 Legion SAO. He is wanting the P229 Legion in .357 sig as well and he's likely to buy it before me. That's good for me as I'll get to shoot it to verify that's what I want :D

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    My buddy, who was shooting the .357 sig pistols, got infected with the Sig-ness after shooting my P226 Legion SAO. He is wanting the P229 Legion in .357 sig as well and he's likely to buy it before me. That's good for me as I'll get to shoot it to verify that's what I want :D
    Have not even been able to shoot my 226 SAO yet, will be fun comparing it to my P-09 as far as trigger etc.psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If all the parts get here in time I have a LW operator on the to do list.
    I would like to have it done by this Sunday.
    When that one gets shoot in/tuned and ceracoated that will be it for a while here.
    I have to get this damn list done before any more toys.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The last time I went I had the alloy frame compact with me. It was it's maiden post-Cajunizing voyage. I actually shot it pretty well. :dunno:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I had no problems shooting the GSG, but the RO was horrendous. Although I didn't bring it yesterday, I have no problems shooting the K2... The way certain designs recoil is starting to bother me... I've fallen so much in love with the way a CZ design recoils.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had no problems shooting the GSG, but the RO was horrendous. Although I didn't bring it yesterday, I have no problems shooting the K2... The way certain designs recoil is starting to bother me... I've fallen so much in love with the way a CZ design recoils.

You missed your chance.......:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom