• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The touch screen Pioneer in the Magic bus is going to be a pain in the but to reset.....:(
    :pimp: Mouse.

Most of my early years in the car scene were around those lowrider/mini truck guys... Some of the money those guys spend on stereos and sound systems :faint:. One of our buddies likes hearses, his current one he's building is going to only have a front seat, the rest is filled with speakers and subs....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :pimp: Mouse.

Most of my early years in the car scene were around those lowrider/mini truck guys... Some of the money those guys spend on stereos and sound systems :faint:. One of our buddies likes hearses, his current one he's building is going to only have a front seat, the rest is filled with speakers and subs....

I am in the early stages of a drive train re-build/up-grade to a friends 71 442 convertible clone.
    He is a big wheel stereo nut.
    When discussing the power up-grades he wanted he started going on about the 500 pounds of stereo crap he was putting in the trunk when I was talking about the nitrous bottle location.
    He wants the nitrous but will mainly just be venting it at car shows to show off........:faint:

****ing Millennials.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am in the early stages of a drive train re-build/up-grade to a friends 71 442 convertible clone.
    He is a big wheel stereo nut.
    When discussing the power up-grades he wanted he started going on about the 500 pounds of stereo crap he was putting in the trunk when I was talking about the nitrous bottle location.
    He wants the nitrous but will mainly just be venting it at car shows to show off........:faint:

****ing Millennials.
    :lmfao:

All about the "show".... Please tell me it's at least an olds going in it?

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    No. I don't know anyone who has one, or any place renting them... :(
    I did get the chance to look at the 229 Legion last week at my local gun shop and really couldn't tell any difference in it and the Extreme version. I really wanted to feel the difference and you know go ahead and buy it!:lmfao:I owned the 229 Extreme and loved the way it shot and felt, that is one I should have kept and will pick up another some day. Oh CZ!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I did get the chance to look at the 229 Legion last week at my local gun shop and really couldn't tell any difference in it and the Extreme version. I really wanted to feel the difference and you know go ahead and buy it!:lmfao:I owned the 229 Extreme and loved the way it shot and felt, that is one I should have kept and will pick up another some day. Oh CZ!

Well, I'm thinking about the Legion P226 SAO model, which offers that sweet SAO trigger. Not sure if they have that in the Extreme series... :dunno:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well, I'm thinking about the Legion P226 SAO model, which offers that sweet SAO trigger. Not sure if they have that in the Extreme series... :dunno:

They have one at a LGS in Bluffton that I frequent. The trigger on that thing is stellar. So is the price tag.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My buddy just called me all excited (the one I'm meeting at the range today). He's decided to buy a Shield, sight unseen, because he wants to start carrying. I told him I'm bringing mine, so shoot it first before making any decisions, but that I found it to be a great CC gun. I'm excited for him :D

They have one at a LGS in Bluffton that I frequent. The trigger on that thing is stellar. So is the price tag.

Yeah, I think the average is $1200+, though someone on a forum here said they ordered one of the Legion models for $1100. I thought about holding off on my next purchase to save up money for one, but it probably won't happen... :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :yesway: I love an olds engine.

Collins Olds here in Indy.
    Looking to trade my 442 in on something different. The 400 4 speed was a turd.
    In the showroom, a dark Jade/white stripes W-30.
    I could not get the paper work done fast enough. See-ye turd hello beauty.
    I owned that car right up until I met my darling spouse. Sold it to fund getting a new life started. I could just shoot myself.

I have no pics of the car due to a messy divorce.
    455 with the red inner wells. W-27 rear end.
    It had been up-graded with Hooker headers, a modified Holly, true dual point distributor (per-electronics) and a 3.42 gear over the factory 3.08.
    Re-painted Malibu blue with white stripes. I did that to loose that damn wing on the trunk.
    I miss that car.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Collins Olds here in Indy.
    Looking to trade my 442 in on something different. The 400 4 speed was a turd.
    In the showroom, a dark Jade/white stripes W-30.
    I could not get the paper work done fast enough. See-ye turd hello beauty.
    I owned that car right up until I met my darling spouse. Sold it to fund getting a new life started. I could just shoot myself.

I have no pics of the car due to a messy divorce.
    455 with the red inner wells. W-27 rear end.
    It had been up-graded with Hooker headers, a modified Holly, true dual point distributor (per-electronics) and a 3.42 gear over the factory 3.08.
    Re-painted Malibu blue with white stripes. I did that to loose that damn wing on the trunk.
    I miss that car.
    Cool. We had a Collins Olds here in the Fort, the dealership I work at bought them out in the '90s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom