Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CZ Ickness.... does that mean Czs are yucky? And after some thought I think I have figured out why everyone that has 1 has bought multiples..... Need more than one to get the job done. Should have bought a Beretta...... 1 and done.... lol

This should get some great responses!!!! (take it easy im fragile)

:popcorn:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Nobody? Really?
    It looks like you already answered your own question with the link you provided. I have only really looked at or seen the one offered by CGW and I believe BA has one of his guns setup with that trigger (the Beast?).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    CZ Ickness.... does that mean Czs are yucky? And after some thought I think I have figured out why everyone that has 1 has bought multiples..... Need more than one to get the job done. Should have bought a Beretta...... 1 and done.... lol

Good for you. Stick with the Berretta. :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I'm assuming you're referring to the most common Beretta handgun offering, the M9/92 style. I don't personally care for those, mainly due to the thumb safety mounted on the slide right where I like to grab a hold for working the slide. That and the grip seems overly big for a gun in 9mm.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It looks like you already answered your own question with the link you provided. I have only really looked at or seen the one offered by CGW and I believe BA has one of his guns setup with that trigger (the Beast?).

Well I think it is...but I can't find pictures of that trigger on anything. Wondered if any of the CZ fanatics here had one.

The Wizard and I were talking about that this morning. Neither one of us has seen that trigger before.

To me it looks like the old Tactical Sports trigger (before it started sharing the same 75 SA flat trigger with the little foot on the bottom). I like the angle and the look quite a bit. If they come back in stock I may order one just out of curiosity.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well I think it is...but I can't find pictures of that trigger on anything. Wondered if any of the CZ fanatics here had one.

To me it looks like the old Tactical Sports trigger (before it started sharing the same 75 SA flat trigger with the little foot on the bottom). I like the angle and the look quite a bit. If they come back in stock I may order one just out of curiosity.

It's hard to tell from the picture if that is the same trigger.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Beast has the straight CGW SAO trigger.

IMG_0426_zpsnr3qb3ne.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Guys, I need some flashlight inspirational pictures here. Post up your CZ (or non CZ) pics of those Home Defense handguns with a flashlight mounted.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Compare and contrast :D

HD%201_zpsg8e7skdv.jpg

CZ%20P-09_zpsv2y6ncne.jpg

The light came with the P-09 I traded for and I liked it a lot. When BA started talking about needing a fotay for winter home defense, I thought that was a great suggestion and put the light on my Sig TacOps 1911 and started using it for my home defense gun. Both are great options and the P-09 in 9mm is great with the 19+1 capacity, but the TacOps is now my year round HD gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey, I think I need to run this through my CZ's, seeing how it's made in the Czech Republic...lol!

Sellier & Bellot 9mm 124 Grain FMJ Ammo, 1000 rounds - 663348, 9mm Ammo at Sportsman's Guide

In case anyone actually wants to order some, there is a coupon code for shipping:

https://www.slickguns.com/product/sellier-bellot-9mm-124-grain-fmj-ammo-1000-rounds-20519

Be careful with those. If your guns are Cajunized with light mainsprings they may have trouble with the stout primers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Be careful with those. If your guns are Cajunized with light mainsprings they may have trouble with the stout primers.

Thanks for the warning. I like S&B, but will steer clear based off of your recommendation. Federal and Blazer Brass (or Speer Lawman) seem to work fine, so I'll stick with those :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom