RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't we all.....

Mornin fellas. Doing some more reading on my Sarsilmaz. It appears some
    of the CGW and Wolff springs for the Witness will work. Gonna have to play around with that and do some polishing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Nothing is tripping my trigger right now.
    No Beretta's/Sigs/or much else.
    Never ever will own a 9mm 1911. Both of my deceased uncles would return from the grave to haunt me. Just aint right IMHO.
    No other CZ platform either.........:(

I'm sure something will come along. It always does... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I actually ordered 2 spare mags from Greg Cote for $25 a piece. Got them last week. From what I read, night sights are available in Turkey, but for some reason have not been imported here yet. I'm going to use some glow in the dark nail polish for now (contrary to popular belief, I will have to make a visit to the store to pick some up). With the growing popularity of these, I am hoping the aftermarket jumps in at some point.

I actually have far more nail polish in my collection than my wife does. Between filling in roll marks and touching up sights, I've probably got 6 or 7 different colors by now. Last week, I did the CCO roll mark on my DW in silver. I like how it turned out.

Don't we all.....

Mornin fellas. Doing some more reading on my Sarsilmaz. It appears some
    of the CGW and Wolff springs for the Witness will work. Gonna have to play around with that and do some polishing.

My AR24K was built by Sarsilmaz and it cleaned up very nicely with a bit of polish work and a lighter hammer spring. I like the way that the firing pin safety works on the clones better than it does on the CZ. On the clones, it is deactivated when decompressed, not when compressed like most other guns. That means that it actually reduces trigger weight rather than increasing it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A steel frame SP01 is a very different feel from the Phantom.

HHHhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

I may just hang tough until I get the custom 2011 done and see what catches my attention. I have a ways to go with it. AllemM just got the cuts for the optics figured out last weekend. Just Mags and ammo will be salty.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    HHHhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

I may just hang tough until I get the custom 2011 done and see what catches my attention. I have a ways to go with it. AllemM just got the cuts for the optics figured out last weekend. Just Mags and ammo will be salty.

Probably a good plan. Hmm, being patient about a gun purchase. I should try that some time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom