Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've got a 75BD that I got years ago.. still one of my favorite guns to shoot. I paid $279 NIB for it at an online retailer... $25 shipping, $15 FFL fees. Only thing I've done to it is added a Hogue rubber grip, and bought new recoil springs. Gun shoots like a dream and I can't recall it ever jamming.

The SP-01 has been in my eye for a while.

Would love to see a pic of the old BD. ;)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Went to the range yesterday during lunch. Went back this morning because I had the time. Both days I shot my 75BD (with a couple of other different CZ's). I have noticed that both my full size CZ's (75B omega & 75BD) after shooting close to a thousand rounds thru each of them, are operating so nice I don't think I will bother Cajunizing them. I still want to Cajunize the PCR and P01 but continue having other things pop up and seem to keep putting those on the back burner. I hate it when life gets in the way of my gun addiction. :rolleyes:

On another note I thought I would irritate CM and just drop the "G" bomb. I had Charlie out at Parabellum range drop in a Ghost 3.5 connector and polish a G19 for my cousin. For those of you that don't know Charlie is a wizard with Glock's (G bomb) just as our own llh1956 is a wizard with CZ's.

There - G bomb away! :mods:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    One of these days I'm gonna have Charlie do a Glock trigger for me. I absolutely HATE the stock trigger, or even the trigger in my wife's with a nice ZEV kit installed. I might want to shoot a G-bomb again if I could get a good trigger in one...lol!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    One of these days I'm gonna have Charlie do a Glock trigger for me. I absolutely HATE the stock trigger, or even the trigger in my wife's with a nice ZEV kit installed. I might want to shoot a G-bomb again if I could get a good trigger in one...lol!

Just don't mention ZEV kits to Charlie, he has a unflattering opinion of them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just don't mention ZEV kits to Charlie, he has a unflattering opinion of them.

I like this kit a lot more than just the standard 3.5# ghost connector, but they all leave the trigger feeling odd to me. Much lighter, which is nice, but I still don't like it. I'll have to check out some of Charlie's work sometime. Like, you know, the next time you and I get to the range together :) (if you have one that was done by him. Otherwise I'll need to head over to Parabellum and have him show me some of his work).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Went to the range yesterday during lunch. Went back this morning because I had the time. Both days I shot my 75BD (with a couple of other different CZ's). I have noticed that both my full size CZ's (75B omega & 75BD) after shooting close to a thousand rounds thru each of them, are operating so nice I don't think I will bother Cajunizing them. I still want to Cajunize the PCR and P01 but continue having other things pop up and seem to keep putting those on the back burner. I hate it when life gets in the way of my gun addiction. :rolleyes:

On another note I thought I would irritate CM and just drop the "G" bomb. I had Charlie out at Parabellum range drop in a Ghost 3.5 connector and polish a G19 for my cousin. For those of you that don't know Charlie is a wizard with Glock's (G bomb) just as our own llh1956 is a wizard with CZ's.

There - G bomb away! :mods:

:faint:....:stretcher:.......waaa2

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm thinking of refinishing my Pre-B. This is how it looks right now, being done in Magpul FDE but I'm thinking of going back to basic black and replacing the grips with the factory style. Or, maybe doing it differently. I just know that I'm tired of the FDE.

The dark bronze might be interesting too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I shot mine for the first time last night. Rear sight is temporary.

I like the rifle perch. Very nice.

I am looking at a fore grip and a trigger group. Beyond that most of the parts on the rifle I have posted up will work very well on it. I would just be taking that money and putting it into parts anyway so WTF. If folks do not want the gun (and a damn good gun) then I will put it to good use.....:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom