Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With the full house Underwood loads it reminds me of my Colt Anaconda in .44. My hand is still tingling.
    The report has my ears ringing even now. I had on my electronic ears but they were not sufficient to deaden the report.

I am impressed. Allen ran off some really nice groups with it. Me, well, gigling and smiling near Pee-Pee my pants I was not so accurate.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got to shoot my new PCR and P07 Duty last night. The Wizard was comparing our P07 Dutys and discovered that mine has steel night sights already. That's a money saver. I was pleasantly surprised with the feel of the VZ grips on the PCR. I might leave those in place for a while and see how they do. I had a ziploc bag of ammo that had primers too hard to run with my other guns. I figured I would run it through these since they are both stock. Unfortunately, I had a squib in the P07. It was kinda weird as when we field stripped the gun the inside had unspent powder everywhere. Not sure what happened but the Wizard got it all cleaned out and she ran fine after that. His newly Cajunized P07 Duty is now a very fine machine. Makes me anxious to get mine to that point. I enjoyed shooting it and the PCR as well. The Wizard had been experiencing hammer follow with his Australian. That's pretty common with the Omega 75s it seems. He backed off on a couple of springs and she ran like a champ last night. He seemed pleased. All in all it was a good night.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh, nobody will be surprised to learn that I put in one last bid on GB. This is what I won...

pix861282351_zps0ouflmix.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm thinking the compact pictured above will be a good first cerakote gun. I'm leaning towards tungsten with black controls. I will happily consider any other suggestions (except from Rusty ;)).

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm thinking the compact pictured above will be a good first cerakote gun. I'm leaning towards tungsten with black controls. I will happily consider any other suggestions (except from Rusty ;)).
    I like the sound of that. But, you know Rusty will have some unsolicited advice for you. :)

I got $20 says he mentions pink.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom