88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Congrats on the new CZs BA! Don't sweat the buys too much. As my wife reminds me often, these purchases are what we earn by working hard every day. If they make you happy, then it's a win. Now, she reminds me of that more often after a new box of her shoes has shown up at the house than when a new gun box has shown up, but it's still good advice.

I think I've come to the conclusion that I don't need to sell guns as much as I just need to get a bigger gun safe.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, what are the new projects Rusty? I decided against doing that BMW project I was toying with. Even though the car was free, I just don't have room for another project vehicle. As it is, I'm restoring a '68 Spider and am working with my youngest son to prep an '80 Fiat X1/9 for autocross. Add to that, the ongoing maintenance of the '69 Spider as well as my truck and two other vehicles and I just could not bring a new project into the house.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    ...and this one.

pix029724672_zpso5pechm4.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So, what are the new projects Rusty? I decided against doing that BMW project I was toying with. Even though the car was free, I just don't have room for another project vehicle. As it is, I'm restoring a '68 Spider and am working with my youngest son to prep an '80 Fiat X1/9 for autocross. Add to that, the ongoing maintenance of the '69 Spider as well as my truck and two other vehicles and I just could not bring a new project into the house.
    1928 Schwinn

and a 1939 Schwinn.

Bicycles are cheaper than cars and they take up less room. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....where have I seen that before.....:):
    Probably in the conveyor belt section of your gun safe. You know, the section where you set a gun on it at one end, watch it for awhile admiring how shiny it is, and then it falls off at the other end into someone else's hands. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom