The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have you had any more issues with locals or previous neighbors like you used to? I think you mentioned buying the surrounding land? Sorry if I missed an update somewhere.

Trespassers are just part of owning ground, especially during some sort of season that makes people wander. It's been much quieter since we bought out and demolished the meth village.

Last guy I caught had wandered in from the HNF after being lost the entire morning, probably hunting ginseng. All he wanted was a way out, and back to civilization.;)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Out exercising an old Winchester 1873 this morning, a 38-40 from 1887. It's a remarkably accurate rifle with it's current ammo, but I suspect Trail Boss will not be coming back anytime in the future so I'll have to start looking for a new load. I still have another full jar in addition to this partial.

The Winchester 1892s and Colt revolvers get a much hotter load based on 10 mm bullets and data. Really puts some slam into those New Service guns, but they are too warm for the old 1873 in addition to being too long for the carrier.

I see more revolvers these days being offered with combo cylinders in 10mm and 38-40, might be some thing to try. I've already got a 32-20/ 32 Magnum combination.

733840.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yeah I definitely dont get that one.
    Edward Robinson was cool long before cool was popular.

During the 1930s and 1940s, Robinson was an outspoken public critic of fascism and Nazism, which were growing in strength in Europe in the years which led up to World War II. His activism included contributing over $250,000 to more than 850 organizations that were involved in war relief, along with contributions to cultural, educational, and religious groups. During the 1950s, he was called to testify in front of the House Un-American Activities Committee during the Red Scare, but he was cleared of any deliberate Communist involvement when he claimed that he was "duped" by several people whom he named (including screenwriter Dalton Trumbo), according to the official Congressional record, "Communist infiltration of the Hollywood motion-picture industry".[3][4] As a result of being investigated, he found himself on Hollywood's graylist, people who were on the Hollywood blacklist maintained by the major studios, but could find work at minor film studios on what was called Poverty Row.

Now with Mrs Welch, she was the actresses, poster girl long before Farrah Fawcett was.
    1000001899.jpg

Top Bottom