The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Terrible weekend…. Worked the last three and took this one off. My knees have been a problem for years and this weekend both are really reminding me that they are there. So here I sit on the bed with both knees in braces with ice on them. Putting my RMR on my ACOG….. had more pressing things to accomplish!!

Attachments

• IMG_6235.jpeg
      IMG_6235.jpeg
      266.5 KB · Views: 5

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks. Those are appreciated. Found a piece of truth last night, at least for me.View attachment 386620
    From Wendell Berry's collected essays. Highlighted part just hit me square between the eyes.

I'm never more happy, or more at peace than when I'm in the middle of the woods. Prayers sent for Barb and Bill.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Do you guys have a recommendation for a holster for a CZ compact?
    For a budget option I’ve been pleased with my kydex Vedder for my P01. It’s one of the most adjustable and slimmest IWB holsters I could find for the P01. I carry in the 4 o’clock position and it sits tight with minimal printing. Everyone is different and YMMV.

Mcapo let me check out his Wright Leather Works holsters a while ago and the craftsmanship is impressive. If you want something nicer than kydex then Wright Leather Works is a solid choice.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    So when you are cruising the CZ website, is picking the Ghost hammer option because it sounds the coolest, the best way to choose? A simpleton is gonna simpleton, after all.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well, I was messing around on the configurator they have. I dont know the differences between standard, competition, and ghost hammers. They didnt offer a "make it go bang" hammer option, so I went with the ghost.

Now I understand, once you are in the configurator its all about making it look cooler and more expensive :cool:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Terrible weekend…. Worked the last three and took this one off. My knees have been a problem for years and this weekend both are really reminding me that they are there. So here I sit on the bed with both knees in braces with ice on them. Putting my RMR on my ACOG….. had more pressing things to accomplish!!
    I would be very interested in looking through that myself. Have you received your membership card yet?

Top Bottom