The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've heard of Cooper rifles, but never seen one up close. This is the only Cooper I'm familiar with, from the 1850s.

View attachment 386049
    You would appreciate the workmanship on a Cooper, LE. I've owned a couple. Last one was a western classic in .22 LR.

Attachments

• 1000002501.jpg
      1000002501.jpg
      85.9 KB · Views: 4

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Uh, I thought this thread was about CZ pistols and rifles or am I now missing something?

PS: I just saw a McCormick for Governor ad and my eyes and brain hurt from seeing this Democrap bee itch begging for votes. :facepalm:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Uh, I thought this thread was about CZ pistols and rifles or am I now missing something?

PS: I just saw a McCormick for Governor ad and my eyes and brain hurt from seeing this Democrap bee itch begging for votes. :facepalm:

This thread is for anything the CZickos want it to be... ;)

We just occasionally discuss CZ pistols and rifles.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This thread is a large cabinet full of conversation. Think of the CZ's like the nails and glue that hold it all together.

and when CZ questions or commentary arise, the experts herein will answer.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    You would appreciate the workmanship on a Cooper, LE. I've owned a couple. Last one was a western classic in .22 LR.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

This is a unique group of people. Most of us have been together (in the real) multiple times over the years. We've shot together, eaten together, and supported each other through tough times.

It's been an accepted practice to reserve political discussion for other parts of the forum.

Hang out, BG. @bgcatty You might like it here. We even have our own coin ! :)

3H4A2148%20copy-L.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all, prayers to all those in the path and/or aftermath of hurricanes.

Anyone know what I can expect to pay for a used bare bones p10c? I was thinking like $250-$300, correct me if I’m wrong.

Obligatory “‘bout tree fiddy”

Non-OR used P10C should be around the $300 mark IMO. Perhaps lower depending on the seller. You can get new, OR versions as low as $350 - 400 if you look around.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Morning all, prayers to all those in the path and/or aftermath of hurricanes.

Anyone know what I can expect to pay for a used bare bones p10c? I was thinking like $250-$300, correct me if I’m wrong.

Obligatory “‘bout tree fiddy”
    MSRP is currently $399. A quick search shows few in stock currently at online retailers. Marksman has a couple of used for $399. :dunno:

Here is a used for $250. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/101679122
    $320

Found this for $360 new. Not sure what gives but maybe CZ is doing a model revision?

I bought my P10C OR SR for about $430 new from a LGS.

Top Bottom