The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Good morning CZickos

Has anyone heard if CZ plans to enter the Micro game as far as offering something to compete with the P365/Hellcat? I know they offer the P10M but it’s single stack capacity and they offer the P10S which seems like a really good sub compact but it’s not nearly as thin as the P365. I’m interested in something P365 size to fill that spot between my Micro 9 and P01.
    I sold my P365XL to my son. I now run a Canik MC9. Fantastic gun for its price point. Comes with a 12 and 15 round magazine.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I’m considering a P365 but I I’d have to get a WC x/xl grip module for it. I don’t like the stock grip.
    I have the standard size WC grip module and X slide with a 407k but plan to get an EPS carry for it in the near future. The small grip with the 10 rnd pinky grip mag works well for me (smallish hands) and I carry a 12 round mag in a pocket cilp. All in all a very concealable package for me as I carry at 3:30-4

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have the standard size WC grip module and X slide with a 407k but plan to get an EPS carry for it in the near future. The small grip with the 10 rnd pinky grip mag works well for me (smallish hands) and I carry a 12 round mag in a pocket cilp. All in all a very concealable package for me as I carry at 3:30-4
    I carry similar, except mine has the XL WC module (so the 12 round mag is a flush fit -- same size as a standard module with the 12 round mag), and I have an EPS carry mounted on it.

These days due to my back, I largely carry in the pocket using an Alabama holster, but when belt carrying I do about a 5 o'clock with it in a hybrid IWB.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    It’s more about the mag release than the grip itself for me. My middle finger blocks the back side of the mag release and impedes it’s movement. I have to drastically adjust my grip to drop the mag. I’ve handled one with the WC module and it works much better for me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'll chime in since my summer carry is similar. I have an X-Macro slide on a WC XL grip module. 12+1 flush fit mag. Carry it at ~1 o'clock kinda but not quite appendix carry in a single clip holster.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    It’s more about the mag release than the grip itself for me. My middle finger blocks the back side of the mag release and impedes it’s movement. I have to drastically adjust my grip to drop the mag. I’ve handled one with the WC module and it works much better for me.
    I forgot to mention I put an Armory craft extended mag release in my WC grip module as was having issues getting it out (short thumbs? :dunno: ).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I forgot to mention I put an Armory craft extended mag release in my WC grip module as was having issues getting it out (short thumbs? :dunno: ).

I might have to try that. One thing that has always been an issue with my P365 series guns is the difficulty in activating the mag release.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hope Barb has a better day.

The gardener is unhappy today, but only because some birds are eating her blueberries. Offered to kill the birds, but reminded her that 12 gauge shells might be more expensive than berries. She loves cap block cakes with fresh blueberries.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Enjoying some vintage 2022 wine tonight, have 3 gallons of strawberry wine in process. Been working on the trigger safety spring on the new 1876 to lighten it up a bit. This carbine does quite well with the smokeless ammo I've been feeding it so far. 5744 powder is certainly the one to use.

1876carb.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hope Barb has a better day.

The gardener is unhappy today, but only because some birds are eating her blueberries. Offered to kill the birds, but reminded her that 12 gauge shells might be more expensive than berries. She loves cap block cakes with fresh blueberries.
    Bird netting is pretty cheap. I need to net mine tomorrow.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good evening, CZ fans.

I have been, and will continue to pray for the ill loved ones and their families.

Finished up a batch of 9mm tonight. 124gn pill over 3.8gn of TiteGroup.:shoot:
    I've been loading 124gr RMR nuke HP over 5.2gr of AutoComp.
    I only have about 4 more oz of it left so I thought I'd test a different load out.
    MPR Nuke they call it.
    1717554444500.png

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    A finger of RD1 and some more raspberry bread pudding to cap off my day. Stopped off to deliver a Mickey and Minnie clock off to a friend who is mouse friendly. Barb is hitting the hay and I'll be there shortly. Hope everyone had a productive day. Rain stopped my mowing but finished up after 5. Got some brush burned and the ass panda trap set.

Top Bottom