The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    It is a P365X but I have a WC standard P365 grip module and carry with the 10 round magazine.
    View attachment 381419
    Quick question, whats the difference between the base 365 and the X?

While I was at a gun shop the other day I actually tried the flat trigger on the 365 XL for the first time. I was amazed with how good it was compared to other striker fired triggers. I think I'm going to go tomorrow and trade my old CCW in and buy a XL.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Quick question, whats the difference between the base 365 and the X?

While I was at a gun shop the other day I actually tried the flat trigger on the 365 XL for the first time. I was amazed with how good it was compared to other striker fired triggers. I think I'm going to go tomorrow and trade my old CCW in and buy a XL.
    The base 365 is 10 round capacity. The 365x has slightly longer grip with 12 round capacity. I believe all the 365x/xl come optic ready with the flat faced trigger.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$228 delivered with shipping and insurance NST.

1726838924739.png

Guys check this out fast very cheap I even jumped on it. My first 380acp.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    The base 365 is 10 round capacity. The 365x has slightly longer grip with 12 round capacity. I believe all the 365x/xl come optic ready with the flat faced trigger.
    Okay, so the x has the same slide/barrel length of the base 365, but basically the same size grip and capacity of the xl. As long as the x comes with the flat trigger, I might go for that one over the xl. I guess if I'm not satisfied with it I can alway just buy a different grip module or slide and create one of the other 10 365 models.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Please list all P365 variants and detail the differences (without using the internet to research).

:stickpoke:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Okay, so the x has the same slide/barrel length of the base 365, but basically the same size grip and capacity of the xl. As long as the x comes with the flat trigger, I might go for that one over the xl. I guess if I'm not satisfied with it I can alway just buy a different grip module or slide and create one of the other 10 365 models.
    Yep, pretty much pick the slide length and whether optics ready or not. The rest can be swapped pretty easily and low cost. The flat trigger can be picked up fairly cheap as well with an OEM flat https://osagecountyguns.com/firearm...irearm-parts/sig-sauer-p365-flat-trigger.html

Of course you can also go aftermarket flat trigger as well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I love the P365 series. Here's my X Macro slide on a WC XL frame (grey) and my P365 XL Spectre Comp, also on a WC XL frame (coyote brown):

8UCLhGi.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$228 delivered with shipping and insurance NST.

View attachment 381425

Guys check this out fast very cheap I even jumped on it. My first 380acp.
    To late they caught their typo. But I did get one locked in for the above price.

I'll probably get an email with them canceling my order very soon.

Screenshot_20240920-095149_Email.jpg

Last edited:

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Yep, pretty much pick the slide length and whether optics ready or not. The rest can be swapped pretty easily and low cost. The flat trigger can be picked up fairly cheap as well with an OEM flat https://osagecountyguns.com/firearm...irearm-parts/sig-sauer-p365-flat-trigger.html

Of course you can also go aftermarket flat trigger as well.
    See this is something I always wondered with Sig trigger modules. Since they are the serialized part, you cant swap them out of a better trigger pull right? Obviously you can change the trigger blade itself, but when it comes to the components that dictate how heavy/light/smooth the trigger pull is, you cant easily change those can you?

Basically asking, if I bought a base 365 with the curved trigger and swapped to the flat, it wouldn't be the same as the xl with a factory flat trigger and possibly different internals.

That being said it seems like the Sig system is like playing with legos, just mix and match what modules you like. Sorry if these are dumb questions, I've never even shot a Sig before.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    See this is something I always wondered with Sig trigger modules. Since they are the serialized part, you cant swap them out of a better trigger pull right? Obviously you can change the trigger blade itself, but when it comes to the components that dictate how heavy/light/smooth the trigger pull is, you cant easily change those can you?

Basically asking, if I bought a base 365 with the curved trigger and swapped to the flat, it wouldn't be the same as the xl with a factory flat trigger and possibly different internals.

That being said it seems like the Sig system is like playing with legos, just mix and match what modules you like. Sorry if these are dumb questions, I've never even shot a Sig before.
    Same internals besides trigger shoe on the 365's.

You can change trigger springs, etc

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Top Bottom