The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Contemplating whether I hit FNS with the scorpion again tomorrow night (haven't test fired or zero'd the 226 yet and the 229 needs an optic) or just hit the range over the weekend with the 226 to get it sighted in. I don't see doing both.

Will probably just hit the range over the weekend with the 226.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Hit Tim’s with the TX-22 SCR today. First range time in 3 weeks and needed a break from post trip laundry and chores. Ran some CCI SV, Aguila SV and Eley Target through it. Did OK with the Aguila, better with the CCI and best with Eley. Had a stovepipe and misfeed with the Aguila, ran the others perfectly. Need to stock up on some CCI.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Norm is a dedicated shooter, for sure ! He takes an epic retirement cruise through Europe, then heads to the range. :thumbsup:

Spent a good part of the afternoon in Lowe's yesterday. I needed various lumber and supplies for a repair project at the cabin. It'll have to cool down a bit, as I enlisted the help of my caretaker/friend, and two 70+ year-olds on ladders isn't the best idea in the predicted broiling heat !

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hit Tim’s with the TX-22 SCR today. First range time in 3 weeks and needed a break from post trip laundry and chores. Ran some CCI SV, Aguila SV and Eley Target through it. Did OK with the Aguila, better with the CCI and best with Eley. Had a stovepipe and misfeed with the Aguila, ran the others perfectly. Need to stock up on some CCI.
    Did you go on a Viking River cruise??? I was curious on the cruise line.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Did you go on a Viking River cruise??? I was curious on the cruise line.
    Yes it was, we did the ‘Grand European Tour’ and we did a pre voyage tour in the Hague. This was our 2nd Viking cruise. We did a tour of Madrid and Portugal in 2022. Both were great with all the details handled and multiple options. Not cheap but worth it IMHO.

I did the backpack/youth hostel/Eurorail pass thing when i was younger (1985) but now we like things a little more laid back and luxurious.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know any details.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Good morning INGO.

My lgs let me know my Ruger American Rimfire Ranch rifle is inbound. Said they will contact me when they get it in for transfer.

Will be headed over to AAOPTICS.COM to get a scope for it. Unless I try a different brand not sure yet.

Some new toys/tools coming in this month.

View attachment 374985
    That's a pretty looking rifle, how much do those typically go for?

Top Bottom