The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I spent the day out at Proteq with CameraMonkey and another friend of ours. Our friend is looking at other guns, so I handed him my CZ 75, P-01, P-07, and Jericho. Also my H&K P2000, and Springfield Hellcat. He liked the CZs & Jericho. Was not a fan of the HK or Springfield.

It was a good day.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I spent the day out at Proteq with CameraMonkey and another friend of ours. Our friend is looking at other guns, so I handed him my CZ 75, P-01, P-07, and Jericho. Also my H&K P2000, and Springfield Hellcat. He liked the CZs & Jericho. Was not a fan of the HK or Springfield.

It was a good day.
    He's good-to-go in my book.:yesway::)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

It was a good day.
    I heard you got called weird.
    Like you were just waiting there.
    ;)

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I heard you got called weird.
    Like you were just waiting there.
    ;)
    Morning.

I have been called weird all my life. As far as waiting there, we were between activities.

Our buddy hadn't been out shooting much, so I had brought a bunch of hand guns for him to try. I had my completed 2023 INGO Lower AR in .22LR that we were sighting in. Plus the new Mini-14 I was playing with, plus the new Rise Armament Trigger in the other AR. Our buddy needed to sight in his AR, and his Dad's gun. So a very productive day yesterday.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morning.

I have been called weird all my life. As far as waiting there, we were between activities.

Our buddy hadn't been out shooting much, so I had brought a bunch of hand guns for him to try. I had my completed 2023 INGO Lower AR in .22LR that we were sighting in. Plus the new Mini-14 I was playing with, plus the new Rise Armament Trigger in the other AR. Our buddy needed to sight in his AR, and his Dad's gun. So a very productive day yesterday.
    How did the RA trigger work for you? I put one in my 300bo. Ive only put a couple mags through it but it didn't feel consistent. Not ruling out it could've just been me and not having had much trigger time lately could've been a factor to.

Top Bottom