The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    OK. I have news and it isn't good, MI amigos. Just home from the ER/hospital with Barb. They pulled 2.5 liters of fluid off her right lung.(No wonder she was having trouble breathing) Fluid seems to have come from a mass, high on her right lung near her esophagus. Spots found on her liver and brain seem to indicate metastacized lung cancer. Official diagnosis of type and preferred treatment await some lab work but it doesn't look good. Brain lesions mean she's probably done driving until a scan shows them cleared if we are lucky enough to get that miracle. Your prayers are asked for. Even you heathens and pagans. I love my wife and she's good people. Taking some time off work to figure this out. As you might guess, the FGE may be out the window so keep your powder dry.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    OK. I have news and it isn't good, MI amigos. Just home from the ER/hospital with Barb. They pulled 2.5 liters of fluid off her right lung.(No wonder she was having trouble breathing) Fluid seems to have come from a mass, high on her right lung near her esophagus. Spots found on her liver and brain seem to indicate metastacized lung cancer. Official diagnosis of type and preferred treatment await some lab work but it doesn't look good. Brain lesions mean she's probably done driving until a scan shows them cleared if we are lucky enough to get that miracle. Your prayers are asked for. Even you heathens and pagans. I love my wife and she's good people. Taking some time off work to figure this out. As you might guess, the FGE may be out the window so keep your powder dry.
    Will keep Barb in my nightly prayers.

Remember many here will do whatever you need, do not hesitate to reach out!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm so sorry to hear this, my friend.
    Please let me know if I can help.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Oh my. I'm so sorry. Will certainly praying for you, Barb, and family. :(

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    You'll be in my prayers, Barb is amazingly nice and I'm sad to hear this. She introduced herself at the SGE having not recognized me and was very welcoming.

Not too much going on with me, met with the Wizard and WTB for the usual Monday range shoot joined by B2V. Shot the T-DOGG custom Tisas and it was amazing. Also got to shoot B2V's suppressed P10C, first time dealing with a suppressor. Very fun thanks again!

DD15CBUS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2024
    Columbus
    I thought I was bad, but I'm golden seeing some of you lol.
    Gold digger, P10C, P07, P09, 97B

I thought 5 CZ was a problem, but sheeit, some of you have a nice collection

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sorry to hear this, Patience. You and Barb will be in our prayers. May the Lord give you additional strength, wisdom and answers through this.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Sorry to hear about Barb, I'll add her to our prayers here. Cancer is always bad, but my son's wife has lived with pancreatic cancer for a number of years so these days I feel real hope for folks that are diagnosed with it. I'm praying she recovers completely.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    You and Barb are in our families prayers.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I don’t share a lot from here with my wife but she’s a real prayer warrior and we’ll be praying for you both.

Top Bottom