The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good morning INGO.

INIU Portable Charger, 22.5W PD QC 20000mAh USB C Power Bank, Fast Charging Battery Pack, 3-Output Phone Charger Compatible with iPhone 15 14 13 12 11 X Samsung S20 S10 Google iPad Tablet https://a.co/d/0FncBHg

I just seen this its $21 and change delivered it has a 20% off coupon, and a 15% discount code also dropping it to that price if you like portable power banks for your cellphone.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Spent the afternoon yesterday practicing on the new bike. Then rode through a few neighborhoods and some actual streets. The Cobra exhaust has an incredible sound. What an awesome feeling. Look forward to riding again.

I upgraded the lighting to all LED, while reusing the tail light assy and headlight the previous owner had installed. Replacing the rear turns as they are giving me some electrical fits and I don't like the way they look. I found a factory manual and service manual for the bike, so I've been reading and checking/adjusting everything I can. Bike is in excellent shape, so it will get all the maintenence performed along with a sissy bar and luggage rack. Then I'm gonna ride the ever living snot out of the thing around town. I should be well prepared for my Abate training course in early September.

1000007137.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Spent the afternoon yesterday practicing on the new bike. Then rode through a few neighborhoods and some actual streets. The Cobra exhaust has an incredible sound. What an awesome feeling. Look forward to riding again.

I upgraded the lighting to all LED, while reusing the tail light assy and headlight the previous owner had installed. Replacing the rear turns as they are giving me some electrical fits and I don't like the way they look. I found a factory manual and service manual for the bike, so I've been reading and checking/adjusting everything I can. Bike is in excellent shape, so it will get all the maintenence performed along with a sissy bar and luggage rack. Then I'm gonna ride the ever living snot out of the thing around town. I should be well prepared for my Abate training course in early September.

View attachment 366471
    Looks like a really nice bike. As you know, just watch the other idiots on the road.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

View attachment 366471
    Delighted to see the full face helmet. My still intact jawline is due to one just like it.

Be careful my friend. We will pray for your safe travel.

Top Bottom