The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Not really. I usually buy lesser $ guns and stack them deep. I've also always been of the mind in the past to only buy guns that would be possibly in my carry rotation, etc, but loosening up with that a bit in the past year with a few purchases (such as SA-35 -- 2 of them though of course ;-) ).

For this one I'm looking at something to be the FNS gun (shot the last one with my Scorpion though and that was fun!) but also be manageable vs the monster sized guns. Pretty well set that if I go hammer fired, it will be SAO, and have some cool factor, but also still in that more "compact" size.

I was dead set on the 229 Legion SAO (relatively compact size, optic ready, SAO etc), but then the S2C kind of crept into my mind since I know now it can be converted to SAO. I just need to get out to handle one.

Didn't want to drive the FJ over the extended weekend due to the fuel tank strap being broken or I would have gotten out to lay hands on one. Got the truck back this morning, but now work.

Got some medical stuff coming up later in the month that will sideline me for a bit, but still working on the plan for this gun.
    I could always sell you my C2 Staccato with the DPP installed....:cool:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    No sir. Just guiding you to a upper plane… :whistle:
    Gordon-Liu-stars-as-Pai-Mei-the-white-browed-martial-arts-master.jpg

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I’m having trouble capturing the essence of one of the roll pins in a photograph. Trying to meet your standards. Keep waiting.
    I’m having trouble capturing the essence of one of the roll pins in a photograph. Trying to meet your standards. Keep waiting.
    Thank you for the update and for keeping me topmost in your endevours ... still not understanding what's up with the double vision though ... did you spill an adult beverage on your keyboard and the keys are now doubling?

Top Bottom