The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Going to try and get to the local GT Distributors store here tomorrow. Glo**toberfest sale starts there, and I've not been to their B&M store though I've ordered from them in the past.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm happy to hear that things are looking better from the eye MM. We can't have photographers that can't see, now, can we?

I still have one good eye, and decided to do a better job photographing my latest dinosaur tooth.
    They usually look best on a black velvet background (thanks, wife)

It's the length and girth of my thumb. Imagine imbedded in a 20-Ton press, because that's what a Carcharodontosaurus's jaw was capble of.

The "Moroccan T-Rex"
    (click for Big)
    i-6dbmNF5-X3.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sorry that I don't have any gun news, gangsters. :dunno:

In the last month, I've only gone outside to take a walk under ideal conditions
    ..... other than (2) Dr. appts.
    Wanted to enjoy the fabulous weekend weather that was predicted, and go to the cabin. But, my wife is concerned (probably justified) with me shooting a gun, or some other wild activity that jars my eyeball. Couldn't drive anyway, so no cabin for me.

You CZickos will have to do outdoorsy things for me.
    I'm going to find darkened rooms, and hope that the old eye continues to improve.
    No worries, Life continues to be good for me. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been carrying a P220 DA/SA lately and am starting to think that maybe a P220 Carry would be a good addition to the family. Sig put out a limited edition P220 Carry Legion SAO but those are pricey. We're not going to actively hunt one down but should I stumble across one some day, it might find a new home here. That, and a G23 Gen 5. Although, I don't know that I could bring myself to spend more than $450 on one and you can't get one for $450.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning all. Squirrels may die this morning. Not quite ready to climb a deerstand.
    Went for my yearly DOT physical yesterday and the NP says, "I can't clear you until the electrician reads your stress test and echocardiogram and says you don't have afib." Those tests are scheduled Tuesday. If I do have Afib then I have to be 30 days on a blood thinner and THEN get her ok. So I'm on enforced vacation at reduced pay. Short term disability starts after 7 days.

Not happy, but I am gonna take good care of my wife and I'm gonna get some hunting done.
    Maybe fishing too.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Morning all. Squirrels may die this morning. Not quite ready to climb a deerstand.
    Went for my yearly DOT physical yesterday and the NP says, "I can't clear you until the electrician reads your stress test and echocardiogram and says you don't have afib." Those tests are scheduled Tuesday. If I do have Afib then I have to be 30 days on a blood thinner and THEN get her ok. So I'm on enforced vacation at reduced pay. Short term disability starts after 7 days.

Not happy, but I am gonna take good care of my wife and I'm gonna get some hunting done.
    Maybe fishing too.

Best of luck with the heart issues, we will keep you and Barb in our thoughts and prayers.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Thanks, LE. I'm still here trying to follow the money.

Look into LAA closure if they tell you that you will be stuck on anti coagulants, there's a catheter procedure for it now so they don't have to split you open for it like I was. It's stops nearly all clotting issues heart related so I was taken off of those meds pretty quick.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County

Maybe fishing too.
    Hope all goes well with the tests and your health man. On the bright side, you get a few days to do what you love.

Top Bottom