The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Morning everyone, got the girlfriend’s car fixed last night so I finally get my car to myself again, so now the hunt continues for a p01! (or a 2011 possibly)
    How long until you’re 21? My advice is skip the P01 save up for a Shadow 2 Compact, especially if you want to go RDS.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    How long until you’re 21? My advice is skip the P01 save up for a Shadow 2 Compact, especially if you want to go RDS.
    Couple years to go, I’m 19 and some change. I did consider the s2c there for a bit but realistically I can have everything I want done to it for the same price as buying a s2c except with more parts availability. I’m tossing around the idea of a budget 2011 right now too, but it more or less comes down to what I can find first.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Anyone been to Indiana Gun Club? I've known about it for a long time but never made it up there. Got some time on my hands during recovery where I can't do a ton. Might try and make my way up tomorrow to just check the shop out. Gun fund is drained with 229 and 226 inbound, but seeing of its worth checking out.
    Definitely a drool worthy trip, I mean where else are you going to see a $50k+ shotgun?

I all seriousness, I have purchased a few things and they are easy to deal with. Most recently picked up used my DW Valor V-bob. They have a huge selection of, well, everything.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning everyone, got the girlfriend’s car fixed last night so I finally get my car to myself again, so now the hunt continues for a p01! (or a 2011 possibly)
    If you're fixing her car, you might as well
    get married. You're already invested.

Last edited:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    No idea what differences there may be in various versions of these but...

I recently picked up a GB win from this shop. Never knew it existed until then, and must have passed by it 2 dozen times in the past year. After looking at their inventory and prices, I will be back.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Oh believe me, it’s on the docket. I’d fix her car a million times over, she’s awesome and deserves a ring. Just waiting for the right time and more money.
    There is never a better time than right now, and there is never enough money. As Duke Tumatoe would say ... Do It!

Also there's the chance she'll figures out what a schmuck you are if you wait too long.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    There is never a better time than right now, and there is never enough money. As Duke Tumatoe would say ... Do It!

Also there's the chance she'll figures out what a schmuck you are if you wait too long.
    Good point. I plan to propose later next year, during the fall. Just trying to get my (metaphorical) affairs in order. Still pretty new to this whole adulting thing, just want to make sure I can keep everything duct taped and super glued together for long enough to put a ring on it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good point. I plan to propose later next year, during the fall. Just trying to get my (metaphorical) affairs in order. Still pretty new to this whole adulting thing, just want to make sure I can keep everything duct taped and super glued together for long enough to put a ring on it.
    Don't be in a rush...

Top Bottom