The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    And this is why mcapo told us to not be like the wemons, don’t shop, buy.

Now, I don’t see him doing that with the bike….
    I would have, but I've never laid hands on this gun. Once I align on something I'll jump but was still working through that process.

I was wondering why when others seemed to be sticking to msrp these guys were less. I think it was a mistake as they had it listed same price as the Shadow 2's in their site.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    And this is why mcapo told us to not be like the wemons, don’t shop, buy.

Now, I don’t see him doing that with the bike….

We can lead him to water... :stickpoke: @WebSnyper

Hopefully he is out gun store fondling.

Now...about that accusation you lobed at me...I most definitely am NOT shopping. I have the bike down to one specific model, year and color scheme. Deciding was not shopping - it was analytics.

Now we are at the "find the right bike at the right price" part.

So...get your facts straight!:cool:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I would have, but I've never laid hands on this gun. Once I align on something I'll jump but was still working through that process.

I was wondering why when others seemed to be sticking to msrp these guys were less. I think it was a mistake as they had it listed same price as the Shadow 2's in their site.
    I get it, I was just teasing encouraging the enabling.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    We can lead him to water... :stickpoke: @WebSnyper

Hopefully he is out gun store fondling.

Now...about that accusation you lobed at me...I most definitely am NOT shopping. I have the bike down to one specific model, year and color scheme. Deciding was not shopping - it was analytics.

Now we are at the "find the right bike at the right price" part.

So...get your facts straight!:cool:
    I get it, I was just, you know…

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

64c10deca0789e48e7a762e761607dbe.jpg

Last edited:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning, all. I went up north Thursday to visit T-Dogg and do some business! I now have the custom Tisas 1911 9mm with the Dogg's mill work, Ceracote by AllenM. Top notch work by both! I can hardly wait to shoot this on Monday! I also left the slide from my CZ Shadow SAO with him to cut it for a Holosun!! Someone needs to buy the 2 pistols I have posted in the classies. I did get to check out the Honda Shadow he recently picked up. Very nice sharp looking & clean bike. It made me think of those days I was into Honda V45, V65 & Goldwing's!
    Tisas 2.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The original DS 1911.

Always have wanted an early one...never have bought one.
    I have three Canadians, P14, P16 and a P18 Stainless Limited pistols. This ones not packed away for it needs to have a new hammer, sear, spring installed. It got a mind of its own awhile back, when a son was shooting it.
    1000000739.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have you eliminated a double stack 1911? Kinda the epitome of a single action trigger in an auto loader.

Can't go wrong with the CZ S2c or a P229 Legion though. You have real first world problems. :-)

Yeah, I don't think I want to go down the 2011 or double stack 1911 path. I know they are different animals today but the few times I went down the 1911 path over the years I have been disappointed. (Admittedly most were years ago when I didn't know what I didn't know)

Did a Para 14 frame kit and Gold cup national match slide, with a less than stellar want to be smith decades ago and that left a bad taste. I should have just bought a gold cup complete (even though that era of Colts were generally less than great IMO, but resale would have been better)

I just have a mental block, even though I know a guy these days who can work wonders with them ;-)

The DWX compact would be in the running as it's not really in the 1911/2011 camp, but the $$$ on that is out there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom