THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Any of you czickos with p07 kadet change sights yet? I want to get adjustable rear at least. It’s only thing i have thst needs an extreme six o’clock hold

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    So apparently someone got a hold of my only credit card details and tried to max it today. I still have my physical card so I was about mythed as to how this happened. Called the fraud department and they have to do an investigation. Card is closed down and and am getting mailed a new one. Could of been a lot worst at least I wont have to pay it anything and it wont affect my credit. Only reason I noticed it today is because my card sent me a text about suspicious purchases. Stay vigilant CZickos.... :nopity:

Favorite charge I saw was $500 for "SP OLIVE OIL LOVERS" :lmfao:

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

So apparently someone got a hold of my only credit card details and tried to max it today. I still have my physical card so I was about mythed as to how this happened. Called the fraud department and they have to do an investigation. Card is closed down and and am getting mailed a new one. Could of been a lot worst at least I wont have to pay it anything and it wont affect my credit. Only reason I noticed it today is because my card sent me a text about suspicious purchases. Stay vigilant CZickos.... :nopity:

Favorite charge I saw was $500 for "SP OLIVE OIL LOVERS" :lmfao:

Sorry to hear that. I've had my cards compromised multiple times and it's a PITA.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Same here…
    I had it happen to me earlier this year. It got shutdown when they tried to pay a $1K ConEd bill with my card. Then I went back through the transactions to see a total of $750 via three transactions at two Dollar Stores. The total that got through, where my bank had to refund me was was around $1200.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I had it happen to me earlier this year. It got shutdown when they tried to pay a $1K ConEd bill with my card. Then I went back through the transactions to see a total of $750 via three transactions at two Dollar Stores. The total that got through, where my bank had to refund me was was around $1200.
    Cut up our last card the last time it happened. So far, knock on wood, the debit card has been good. All three credit bureaus are frozen so that helps some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom