The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I picked up the Ivory CLA. I had $22 in points I didn't know about so that covered the tax.
    Cool. I really like mine. I ordered the one with green and black scales and he inadvertently sent me the one with black scales back when I ordered, so he adjusted me down to about the price they are running now.

If I hadn't been spending the $ I have lately, I might have ordered another.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Starting a new tradition this year… All the planned family gatherings are tomorrow, so today is spent with us in our home. We are going to our Church at 10 for the Thanksgiving service. Then back home to set up Christmas decorations together before we make homemade pizza’s tonight! Shall be fun.
    This is what your kids will remember! Stick with your new tradition and it will become theirs.

Any pineapple planned on those pizzas?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Starting a new tradition this year… All the planned family gatherings are tomorrow, so today is spent with us in our home. We are going to our Church at 10 for the Thanksgiving service. Then back home to set up Christmas decorations together before we make homemade pizza’s tonight! Shall be fun.
    That sounds awesome.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Got to the farm, couldn't find headlamp flashlight. Walking in, sling came off the front end of the rifle. Got up in the tree and realized I lost my warm hat somewhere along the walk. It's basically shooting light when I finally get settled in, and another hunter across the line starts walking in.

It can only go up from here!
    Other guy just walked out. He rattled a few times, nothing came in so I guess he gave up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom