The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I thought that @Born2vette would especially enjoy seeing this headboard. The bed itself was first purchased by my Great-Grandfather not long after the Civil War, and transported on a wagon (from Cincinnatti to Indy) around 1880.

My youngest daughter has claimed it when I pass, which will be the 5th generation of ownership within my family .... so it's kind of special.

Solid cherry throughout ..... and the matching (3) heartwood panels are about 16" ea. wide. There's also (2) ornate dressors, with matching heartwood, and marble tops.

I LIKE antiques .... with craftsmanship that's likey unmatched in today's world.

i-VGnksZ9-XL.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I thought that @Born2vette would especially enjoy seeing this headboard. The bed itself was first purchased by my Great-Grandfather not long after the Civil War, and transported on a wagon (from Cincinnatti to Indy) around 1880.

My youngest daughter has claimed it when I pass, which will be the 5th generation of ownership within my family .... so it's kind of special.

Solid cherry throughout ..... and the matching (3) heartwood panels are about 16" ea. wide. There's also (2) ornate dressors, with matching heartwood, and marble tops.

I LIKE antiques .... with craftsmanship that's likey unmatched in today's world.

i-VGnksZ9-XL.jpg
    I look at that and think it's beautiful,... and must be awfully heavy.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

i-VGnksZ9-XL.jpg

Wow. That is beautiful.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

With 4 mags it says

$999.95
    Holy crap WOW!

Edit: just seen it was used so not a holy crap wow just a regular wow..

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Anyone have a Magpul bipod that mounts on a rifle sling stud. If so how do you like it? I'm not looking for an Atlas, just something solid and reasonably priced to put in my Savage 17HMR bolt gun.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I might have had to take a look myself had I not picked up the Echelon recently. Would have probably put my SA 1911 on the block to have got into it.

Maybe if the 745 sells before 12/09….the Prodigy can be a consolation prize. lol.

I really enjoyed shooting tdoggs. Nice nice nice gun.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Anyone have a Magpul bipod that mounts on a rifle sling stud. If so how do you like it? I'm not looking for an Atlas, just something solid and reasonably priced to put in my Savage 17HMR bolt gun.
    Have one that mounts on a rail that works good. I picked up another Atlas so I'm not using it. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in it.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have one that mounts on a rail that works good. I picked up another Atlas so I'm not using it. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in it.
    Thanks, I would, but I'm looking for the one that mounts on the sling stud and wasn't sure how solid they are. I know I can probably replace the sling studs and mount a rail section, but not sure I'm interested in going down that road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom