The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Still hunting squirrels here in the GSF, got 4 yesterday but didn't see any today. I think the wind may be discouraging them. It's more extermination than anything as they destroy the gardener's apples. The locals help me out sometimes with this task.

local help.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Still hunting squirrels here in the GSF, got 4 yesterday but didn't see any today. I think the wind may be discouraging them. It's more extermination than anything as they destroy the gardener's apples. The locals help me out sometimes with this task.

View attachment 310314
    Thought you might be 2-legged deer hunting after what you found the other day.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I cut down stands I find on my ground. Follow the trail to the border and fling the pieces over. I won't confiscate someone else's stand, but I'm sure that's peeved hunters who were expecting a good Saturday morning. Activity isn't as bad as it used to be as I get better at dealing with it every year.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I cut down stands I find on my ground. Follow the trail to the border and fling the pieces over. I won't confiscate someone else's stand, but I'm sure that's peeved hunters who were expecting a good Saturday morning. Activity isn't as bad as it used to be as I get better at dealing with it every year.
    should put them out on the road "for sale"

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wake Up, gangsters ! .... there's new fossils to view !!!

Included with my last shipment from my supplier, I picked up a fascinating new fossil.
    Trilobites first entered the fossil record a long time ago .... specimens have been found that date to 521 million years ago, when the oceans first started brimming with life. My example is only 380 million years old .... hope that you aren't disappointed.

For size perspective, my hard-shelled sea 'bug' is about 3" long. I bet that it would taste like a mini-lobster !

i-PH847fF-XL.jpg

i-2RRFbTS-XL.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Wake Up, gangsters ! .... there's new fossils to view !!!

Included with my last shipment from my supplier, I picked up a fascinating new fossil.
    Trilobites first entered the fossil record a long time ago .... specimens have been found that date to 521 million years ago, when the oceans first started brimming with life. My example is only 380 million years old .... hope that you aren't disappointed.

For size perspective, my hard-shelled sea 'bug' is about 3" long. I bet that it would taste like a mini-lobster !

i-PH847fF-XL.jpg

i-2RRFbTS-XL.jpg

Very cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99