The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I feel like he's looking the wrong way.

Good grief. You guys are a bunch of picky f.krs.

b332fa7a89f22cbd9651e5f8f3f02277.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ran some errands and came home and was doing a couple of things in the garage. Bent over to grab something and felt my back give. Hobbling around now and taking some ibuprofen. Hopefully this is just a case of twisting the wrong way and tweaking the already jacked up discs/nerve just a bit and not a big setback. This is different than my most recent bouts with back issues where pain had been ripping down the legs and more like what I've had a few years back.

Ugh... Hate it when I have a list of stuff to do and my back isn't having it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    On another note, just before my back gave out, I got a quick test fire of my turkey fryer burner in and seemed to light up. I didn't run it long, just a quick check.

I've been running this turkey fryer setup for more than 20 years for frying turkeys as well as low country boils. This was a cheap setup my wife got me.

Been looking to get a newer, more quality setup before this one gives out. Anyone bought what they consider a good quality fryer setup recently and have something they would recommend? I've seen a couple that look interesting but wondering what folks recommend.

Looking online everyone seems to have cloned the same article about them and has the same recommendation which seems suspect.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ran some errands and came home and was doing a couple of things in the garage. Bent over to grab something and felt my back give. Hobbling around now and taking some ibuprofen. Hopefully this is just a case of twisting the wrong way and tweaking the already jacked up discs/nerve just a bit and not a big setback. This is different than my most recent bouts with back issues where pain had been ripping down the legs and more like what I've had a few years back.

Ugh... Hate it when I have a list of stuff to do and my back isn't having it.

Oh heck, I hate to hear that WS. It's hard to remember unless you've dealt with it as long as I have .... but try to only bend at the knees, and when you twist, don't twist at the waist, but rotate your entire body.
    After a few years, it starts to become second nature.

Good luck !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom