The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yes. I used C&H precision.

If you want, you can follow along for a few pages with my first shoots, optics, trigger upgrade etc. Starting Post 93.

Thanks

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So, just in round numbers (or exact numbers if you choose), how many firearms have you managed to get back into working order?

Before answering, is this something that the CZickos should conduct a pool on and have the proceeds go to a worthy cause? You set the upper limit and we buy guesses at a number less than the upper limit. Closest without going over is the winner, but all they win is bragging rights (or maybe the opportunity to shoot one of your restored firearms?). All proceeds go to a worthy cause TBD by the CZicko majority?

How many is anybody's guess, it's sort of like asking people out west how many cattle they have, they really don't know.

You guys are welcome to shoot any of these antiques when I bring them to a get together, I even provide ammo.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    How many is anybody's guess, it's sort of like asking people out west how many cattle they have, they really don't know.

You guys are welcome to shoot any of these antiques when I bring them to a get together, I even provide ammo.
    I would love to shoot that Smith, masquerading as a Swede, again. I will supply the ammo for both of us :cool:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Would you consider a long term house guest with the same privileges?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    What you ‘Bama boys gonna do now?
    Yep, Saban retiring. I don't blame him. At his age, given his net worth and the changes coming for the SEC, I'd be out the door as well as the GOAT.

I'll need to talk to my Notre Dame friends to understand what it feels like to lose... Alot.

Last edited:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have been blessed to shoot a lot of Leadeye’s treasures.

He and I were talking, and my son went to shoot a a C96 Mauser. My son came back with the Mauser in pieces. Before I could get my financial guy up on speed dial, Leadeye had the C96 back together. I started breathing again. :bowdown:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yep, Saban retiring. I don't blame him. At his age, given his net worth and the changes coming for the SEC, I'd be out the door as well as the GOAT.

I'll need to talk to my Notre Dame friends to understand what it feels like to lose... Alot.

I’d suggest you start with your Purdue friends. A little fresher in their minds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom