The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Ehh. Just a bunch of old houses in an old town.

Interesting story. Two brothers owned a local ag implement dealership. That house was one brother. Other brother built my house. Their mother's house (oldest house in the neighborhood) is next door to me.

We used to a have a lamp post at the corner of lot next to that house. My step-grandfather had told me they put that light close to Mom's house so she could see the sidewalk to walk over....

Another tid-bid. My step-father took the daughter of my home's owner to the prom in high school. We have a picture of him in our basement as a high school senior. 1960ish?

Another factoid. When my mother became engaged to my step-father in 1975, she had her first Women's Club meet and greet in what is now our house.

...aren't you glad you asked. :laugh:
    Hmmm ... didn't know you lived in Peyton Place.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ah so city employees not a professional tree service.
    I was going to say they would be liable for repair of any potholes.
    Since it's city employees it's on the taxpayers.

Yep. If my tree guy did it, it would have taken three hours, not a day and half and the road would be intact.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    While delayed gratification makes a lot of sense and responsibilities must be meet before non-essential purchases, there comes a time when life must be enjoyed when it presents an opportunity.

Life is short. Carpe diem.
    I struggle with this from time to time myself. Sometimes it's because I'm not at a level that I feel fairly well informed, and my default is to not jump in that case. Other times it's because I do tend to beat myself up about spending money sometimes, plus I know I have other folks spending it for me. I've started to try and change the latter especially when I have overcome the not being informed part and am actively in the hunt for something.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Someday I want to find a custom can maker who can make one for the Colt 1903 and the Mauser carbine that looks more like a movie suppressor of the time. It should be longer and thinner than what actually works that you see sold today, and be rounded on the end.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Someday I want to find a custom can maker who can make one for the Colt 1903 and the Mauser carbine that looks more like a movie suppressor of the time. It should be longer and thinner than what actually works that you see sold today, and be rounded on both ends.
    If I were you, I'd reach out to Asz on here to reach out to TSV. He works directly with them and they are a local (small) manufacturer that may be willing to work with you. Maybe.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Congratulations sir! Remember, I always told you that you’d pass me up. It makes me Happy to see it. :thumbsup:
    I remember thinking I would never need a can.

I remember thinking I needed just one 22 can..

I remember think I just one can for MPX...

Ahhh....how wrong I have been.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom