The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I’m with Mcapo. I hate throwing food away. Mostly because I know what we paid for it and it ain’t cheap. What used to be our monthly grocery budget a couple years ago only buys 2 weeks of groceries now for basically the same things. But we usually only keep leftovers 5 days before tossing it if it’s not used up, give or take a couple days depending on what it is.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m with Mcapo. I hate throwing food away. Mostly because I know what we paid for it and it ain’t cheap. What used to be our monthly grocery budget a couple years ago only buys 2 weeks of groceries now for basically the same things. But we usually only keep leftovers 5 days before tossing it if it’s not used up, give or take a couple days depending on what it is.

That’s right. Food is money. I don’t throw money away just because it’s old.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Did everybody go back to bed?
    I went to run sound, and we have the grandkids for a couple days, so we made my Award Winning Chili, and then chocolate chip cookies, and now I need to absorb the dough I ate so I can have some chili after while.
    Hoping they’ll give me a break on the couch for a few.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Pfffft. 3 days is just getting good unless it's mashed potatoes. Like bears, mashed potatoes WILL kill you.
    Spoiled milk??

I have a friend who refuses to eat instant potatoes. He spent time out west in the food industry and saw the “potatoes” that get used for flakes.

Between that and no pork, he’s a hard guy to backpacking with.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My wife did a 'quick freeze' on all the Christmas leftovers, and we're having them tonight.
    I know that there's turkey breast, dressing, sweet potato pie ..... not sure about mashed taters. :dunno: I'll let ya'll know if I live through it !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom