The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Needed a better system to take mags to the range, rather than dumping them all in one bag and sorting thru them. Case club sells a precut 50 cal ammo can insert for around $15 or so on Amazon. Pretty nifty. You can pull out the foam you need for specific size mags. And it comes with a foam piece for the lid. The bottom insert was too thick, so I cut some thinner material I had laying around. That allowed really tall mags like the WC 10rd 1911 mags to fit.

1000004809.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Needed a better system to take mags to the range, rather than dumping them all in one bag and sorting thru them. Case club sells a precut 50 cal ammo can insert for around $15 or so on Amazon. Pretty nifty. You can pull out the foam you need for specific size mags. And it comes with a foam piece for the lid. The bottom insert was too thick, so I cut some thinner material I had laying around. That allowed really tall mags like the WC 10rd 1911 mags to fit.

View attachment 318982
    I've got one of those. It's nifty.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I took an afternoon walk through the neighborhoods today. Plus, took the camera with me. The sun was out, and I needed at least a bit of exercise.
    Nothing exciting popped into the viewfinder, but when I saw this yard, I thought "bet that kid has a great holiday".

3H4A2793%20copy-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Up in the pot smoking northern Canada, you can keep the Halloween decor up a little longer….so you can spend money on the gas bill from an old steel gas line leaking in the yard. Thank God for the lady next door’s nose (her house didn’t smell like skunks). People are getting a new pool heater next year…. He has another one of these skeletons in the garage….oh skeleton tree….oh skeleton tree….

Attachments

• IMG_5909.jpeg
      IMG_5909.jpeg
      482.1 KB · Views: 9

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good morning fellas :bgoOJ:

Fantastic Christmas with friends yesterday. Good food, drinks, AND gifts. Woke with "clear" bottle flu symptoms and a CZC rmr mount.

Screenshot_20231216_101507_Gallery.jpg

Having mixed thoughts about it but some trigger time should clear that up. I thought it was a awesome gift nonetheless.

Last edited:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning fellas :bgoOJ:

Fantastic Christmas with friends yesterday. Good food, drinks, AND gifts. Woke with "clear" bottle flu symptoms and a CZC rmr mount.

View attachment 319068

Having mixed thoughts about it but some trigger time should clear that up. I thought it was a awesome gift nonetheless.
    very nice BC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom