The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am guessing there is a serialized FCU or frame part that is missing from the kit?
    Which also saves a transfer fee to an FFL. Also seems like a cost effective way to have some spare parts for some of these less expensive guns that are the ones that mostly get turned in.

Looks like a great source IMO.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I was at Scheels the other day and they had this nice used CZ 75B, with my discount it was 425.00 and I had almost 200.00 in reward point gift cards so it was a no brainer. Except for a bit of wear on the barrel hood it's like new, comes with box and 3 mags.

9nLyOmWl.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Stellar 2 days with best of class individuals. I am still processing everything. Especially since I came home with two new 2011 guns. :)

@AllenM is a top-of-the-line host and sacrificed a lot of time to the class but also to my needs. Grateful and blessed to have such a gracious person willing to show us the ropes.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks.

Class yesterday sounds it would have been a blast! I’ve been thinking a lot lately about getting back in the saddle.

Lately our family has been settling into our new routine of Church. Not being raised around religion, it’s been something on my mind for a long time and has always fascinated me. After starting our oldest in parochial school last year, it became obvious that I couldn’t answer her questions… My wife calls it my latest hyperfixation. But we are all really enjoying it. Settling into a welcoming church eager to help us and answer questions. And LOTS of opportunities to plug into Bible studies, which have been really nice. And lots of moms groups for Mrs. RH.

Mentally it has been a huge help.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning folks

Stellar 2 days with best of class individuals. I am still processing everything. Especially since I came home with two new 2011 guns. :)

@AllenM is a top-of-the-line host and sacrificed a lot of time to the class but also to my needs. Grateful and blessed to have such a gracious person willing to show us the ropes.
    Sounds like you ended up picking up the frame/slide combo Allen had for sale?

That looked nice.

Need a name for that one too?

That hi power had me a bit twitchy for the price he had it at, and I already have 2 that have had some minimal work done. Glad it got picked up.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Had a nice visit from bcannon today. He was picking up a TV and PlayStation for his grandson. Got to check out a very nice BUL he now has. If I didn’t have 3 Staccatos I would own one. A new DPP arrived and is now mounted on the C2. All now have the same RDS.
    Definitely enjoyed the hospitality, thanks again. :chest:

I think I created a futon potato, lol. The gson has either been playing the PS3, watching movies, or on YouTube since I set everything up. Definitely a fan of having a big screen in his room.

The C2, DPP, and C&G holster setup of yours is sweet. Very nice EDC package :yesway::yesway:. I see a C&G holster for my Bul in the near future.

Next visit I'm going to make time to stop at that Harley Davidson Motorcycle Museum. That 2-story 3-wheeler siting out front "set the hook".

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Morning folks.

Class yesterday sounds it would have been a blast! I’ve been thinking a lot lately about getting back in the saddle.

Lately our family has been settling into our new routine of Church. Not being raised around religion, it’s been something on my mind for a long time and has always fascinated me. After starting our oldest in parochial school last year, it became obvious that I couldn’t answer her questions… My wife calls it my latest hyperfixation. But we are all really enjoying it. Settling into a welcoming church eager to help us and answer questions. And LOTS of opportunities to plug into Bible studies, which have been really nice. And lots of moms groups for Mrs. RH.

This is great! I heard a statistic recently that if a child accepts Christ first, there is a small chance the rest of the family will. Similar statistic for the mom. But if the Dad accepts Christ first there is a 90% chance the rest of the family will. Our culture needs Dads who will be leaders in their homes. Even though we haven’t met yet, let me say I’m proud of you for stepping out and stepping up.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks.

Happy to hear this for you. I've also made my way back to church lately and also feel that it has been very helpful. I hope you and your family continue to attend church and to grow in Christ.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Teaser pic. More to come later. And no, @WebSnyper , the purple grip one will not be called Grimace.

Cheely 2011 frame, Caspian 10mm slide, KKM 10mm 5" bull barrel. This might also get a .357 Sig barrel fitted to it. "Purple grip"

STI factory built 2011 short block in .40, re-chambered / reamed to 10mm, 5" bull barrel. "Black grip"

1000004732.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    A huge thanks to everyone who attended, I sincerely hope it was worth the trip. And the amount of food provided was amazing.
    I had a great time
    Thank you and your co-pilot Spicy for very informative class. Going to strip the all of my 1911/2011s a couple more times in the next few days just so I don't forget what I learned.
    I really appreciate you, Spicy, and the Bandit for the use of some of your tools and all the hands-on help.
    Thanks to everyone that brought in food and drinks. If anyone left hungry it's on them because there was alot and it was all good.
    Enjoyed seeing my good CZicko/1911 friends and putting names to new faces was a bonus.
    Thanks again for hosting us, I had a great time.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Must stay strong like bull.

I didn't have any plans for the blem lower. But now I'm thinking I could SBR it and slap a complete upper on it pretty easily.

Talk me out of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom