The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I came down with the creeping crud and will not be exposing it to my friends. Was really looking forward to it, but maybe next time (or maybe a trip to New Haven for a 1 on 1 class with Carlos).
    Sorry to hear that. There’s lots of crud going around right now. I hope you’re able to rest and get feeling better very soon.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Got to spend the evening shooting FNS with Travis and Allen.

They both finished quite a few spots above me, but I wasn't last, I didn't DQ, gun ran fine, and no one got hurt... So winning ;-)

3rd time shooting FNS, first time shooting it with a centerfire.
    I waited up for them to post to scores. Well done! Call me jealous of your ability and participation!

Now to pack for Allen's....wheels up in an hour.

I69 or 31....that is the question. 31 is about ten minutes longer if IF you don't get mired in 69 traffic.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I waited up for them to post to scores. Well done! Call me jealous of your ability and participation!

I69 or 31....that is the question. 31 is about ten minutes longer if IF you don't get mired in 69 traffic.
    Ability not so much, but having shied away from anything like this the entire time I've been shooting, it's nice just to get out and engage.

See you guys at the shop.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Saturday morning should not be bad on 69.

Up, I am. Pants on. :coffee: and a hardboiled egg on my schedule in Sandusky, OH.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks!

Been an interesting week in the Fort… Sad week… Local longtime Kroger employee was murdered while on the job in the store. Our little community is completely devastated by this senseless random act… The woman who was killed was loved by all, a staple in the store and one of the friendliest people you’d ever meet… Sad deal…

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Where’s a good place to buy ammo these days? Been a bit for me and I’m feeling the itch. I’m sure y’all have a cream for that.

Time to dust the pocket lint and cob webs off some things.
    I have been getting some from AE Ammo. Local (Indy) company, site supporter, nice folks to deal with in person or online, free shipping on orders over $250 and prices are about as good as you will find. @mcapo may have recently cleared them out though ;)

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    and so it begins ... last night in the blink of an eye, I found myself purchasing the last two TSV 22 cans that Aszerigan (Whitetail Trading Co.) had on hand.

He knew that I still wanted/needed to set up an NFA trust with Marc Halata. But being the highly skilled enabler that he is; he informed me that I could purchase them now and that he would hold them in his safe until that process was done. After the trust is created, he and I will start down the tax stamp rabbit hole. I even set up an ATF efiling account.

Who knew it would be this easy? Just throw money at the issue and it starts to resolve.

Anyhow, in whatever timeframe it takes to create an NFA trust and acquire tax stamps, I will be the (legally) proud owner of two very nice silencers for my .22 LR firearms.

In hind sight, I’m beginning to wonder if he trained this group of enablers or vice versa … hmmmm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom