The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Now I can access photos ! :alright:
    CZ !
    View attachment 308559
    I saw your earlier post about no pics on phone, reminded me of a conversation I just had comparing how many pictures we had on phones. I won handily with 8478 pictures and 791 videos. I use my camera all the time, comes in pretty handy.
    But I’ve been suckered into the new culture, and sometimes it’d be freeing to live in the old ways, pre smart phone, the way it’s written about in the Foxfire books.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I saw your earlier post about no pics on phone, reminded me of a conversation I just had comparing how many pictures we had on phones. I won handily with 8478 pictures and 791 videos. I use my camera all the time, comes in pretty handy.
    But I’ve been suckered into the new culture, and sometimes it’d be freeing to live in the old ways, pre smart phone, the way it’s written about in the Foxfire books.

WOW over 8,000 ! .... a lot of folks have taken great photos with their smart phones. A friend of mine at APPLE Corp is a Level 5 software engineer for their phones (I don't use Apple stuff, but it's true, their phones are great for photos).

I use my phone for 'quickies', but I've had a 35mm type camera of some sort since I was about 14 yrs old. .... I have to have the 'real' in my hand (no smart alec comments from the peanut gallery) :laugh:

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    BANDIT ..... please check your mail, when you have a chance !
    In keeping with the current conversation, I assume you mean mail-box, the one out by the road?

I have a few good pictures on my phone, but mostly it’s just utility, part numbers to remember to order, part numbers or specs that my eyes can’t see anymore but can be blown up, etc.

Nothing takes the place of your real camera!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Don’t know a thing about them but this sure looks purdy!

Wow. Just wow.

I think mine will need some patina. A been there done that look.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    No the logic part of my brain told me I didn't need it.
    I've heard that alcohol is a great way to quiet down that side of the brain so that you can make the purchases that the heart desires.

Some of the recent reports from other CZickos are strong indicators that this works great when surfing on GunBroker and similar sites.

More data will need to be collected and analyzed ... maybe even a spreadsheet or two created. Who knows? Pie charts might also be developed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom