The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Just finished up 2nd round of gpt out back. Figured a few things out and going to make the needed changes but the P10C is a keeper. The only bad is, it's a brand new gun and been in my possession for less than a few weeks and the night sights are almost dead. Even set a uv light on them for 2 hrs and they were dead in a hour. I know I have a new Night Fision front sight coming for it but it would be nice to put the new ns off the P10C on the P10F as they're dead too. Think I need to give CZ a call..

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I can't wait to shoot a T-DOGG built 1911/2011. I might have to add his builds to my list.
    Just trying to figure out cerakote currently. Wanted to try local, but Franke is over at least a month out and more expensive than AllenM. Buying the stuff to do it myself is being considered currently.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Just finished up 2nd round of gpt out back. Figured a few things out and going to make the needed changes but the P10C is a keeper. The only bad is, it's a brand new gun and been in my possession for less than a few weeks and the night sights are almost dead. Even set a uv light on them for 2 hrs and they were dead in a hour. I know I have a new Night Fision front sight coming for it but it would be nice to put the new ns off the P10C on the P10F as they're dead too. Think I need to give CZ a call..

Are you sure you dont have the "chargeable" sights? On my p10c I always need to "charge" my sights with a bright light shined on them in order for them to glow in the dark, then they don't last for an extended period of time (no more than 5-15mins). Maybe I'm not familiar with my own sights but I think they may be intended to work that way? From what I looked up those would be the photoluminescent night sights. Unless you have the tritium, then I think you should call them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom