The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Evening CZ fanz,
    I may of spoke too soon about breaking out a file for helping fit the trigger. HBI responded to my email I sent yesterday with all my updates and it turns out they had someone come in person to their shop experiencing the same issue I was. They came to the same conclusion as me but were able to measure the part and compare to other guns unlike me. So was glad to get some confirmation there. What I find cooler though is that they were able to make a blueprint for a revised trigger to allow extra clearance from the guy that came in with his gun. They are currently working on producing the revised trigger and want to me to get it ASAP. I agreed to accept the revised trigger and test it in my gun therefore I have hold off on the file. Very cool to see the company adapt their product to this issue. Also interesting to see how slight change in production from CZ that doesn't effect the gun stock, affects an aftermarket product that has worked in the gun for a while.

Gun content creators are mad this didn't happen to them.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    New contest: Identify the pendant. What is it made of ?

Hint #1 ---It's not dinosaur poop
    Hint #2 -- It's connected to the automotive industry.
    Hint #3 -- My wife gave it to me for Valentines (only the 2nd jewelry ever given)

i-25RG2wm-L.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Evening CZ fanz,
    I may of spoke too soon about breaking out a file for helping fit the trigger. HBI responded to my email I sent yesterday with all my updates and it turns out they had someone come in person to their shop experiencing the same issue I was. They came to the same conclusion as me but were able to measure the part and compare to other guns unlike me. So was glad to get some confirmation there. What I find cooler though is that they were able to make a blueprint for a revised trigger to allow extra clearance from the guy that came in with his gun. They are currently working on producing the revised trigger and want to me to get it ASAP. I agreed to accept the revised trigger and test it in my gun therefore I have hold off on the file. Very cool to see the company adapt their product to this issue. Also interesting to see how slight change in production from CZ that doesn't effect the gun stock, affects an aftermarket product that has worked in the gun for a while.

HBI is good people.
    They will definitely get more of my business.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Hint #3 -- My wife gave it to me for Valentines (only the 2nd jewelry ever given)

i-25RG2wm-L.jpg

It’s the melted down remnants of the interior from your 1973 MM pimpmobile?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

i-25RG2wm-L.jpg

Looks like a silver bezel holding a small piece of your 1973 MM pimpmobile which had eight layers of paint. Did you change the car color everytime you changed girls???

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

i-25RG2wm-L.jpg
    It looks like a piece of a car body that has been sanded down.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Evening CZ fanz,

That is pretty great CS! We should all buy a new gun and an HBI trigger!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom