The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I keep pressing the reset switch. That worked for awhile but now nothing. No sound. No flashes of light. Nothing.

Maybe this will help you find that lost spark, Bandit !?!

IMG_1665-XL.jpg

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Morning Everyone :coffee:

Catching up on the thread. I saw some talk about troubleshooting yesterday. I would’ve jumped in but I was too busy… well… troubleshooting.

Yesterday was a crazy day. I worked on 7 machines at 4 different sites across the state. 6.5 hours driving, 18 hour day. The first 3 locations I got up and going during normal business hours. The last one ended up being worse than I expected and I didn’t get home until 2am. They were originally scheduled for Thursday but they called back and requested same day STAT service. Both of their sterilizers were down when I got there. I got one fixed and had to order parts for the other. At least having one sterilizer back up saves them from having to cancel surgeries today. Fortunately days like that are rare and I don’t mind getting the overtime pay.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Rifle range day

Awhile back, I adjusted the headspace on my CZ 457 using bolt shims. Plan is to compare today's results to previous outings and see if improvement was made (smaller group sizes with same ammo).

https://triggershims.com/cz_rifles.php#CZ457

Shims weren’t out when I did mine so Allen cut my barrel back.

I saw maybe a marginal improvement at 50 yards and a noticeable improvement at 100.

Will be interested in seeing your results.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hey Norm! @Born2vette
    My bp was 90/60 at one point this morning. Top number hasn't gotten over 97 and I'm kinda light headed when I get up to do anything. Did not double up on my bp med last night but I did have a cough and a fever. Think maybe the humidifier is trying to give me legionairre's disease. Any suggestions?

Clean the humidifier?

Go to the doctor?
    30 points low top and bottom of the bp is unheard of for me.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning Everyone :coffee:

Catching up on the thread. I saw some talk about troubleshooting yesterday. I would’ve jumped in but I was too busy… well… troubleshooting.

Yesterday was a crazy day. I worked on 7 machines at 4 different sites across the state. 6.5 hours driving, 18 hour day. The first 3 locations I got up and going during normal business hours. The last one ended up being worse than I expected and I didn’t get home until 2am. They were originally scheduled for Thursday but they called back and requested same day STAT service. Both of their sterilizers were down when I got there. I got one fixed and had to order parts for the other. At least having one sterilizer back up saves them from having to cancel surgeries today. Fortunately days like that are rare and I don’t mind getting the overtime pay.
    I spent the afternoon troubleshooting the network over at the bagel shop. I screwed up and didn't do the basic thing. After reminding myself of what the network setup looked like (I need to get this fixed), I resetup the extender that needs to be used with one of the credit card machines. I forgot to reboot the credit card machine after resetting up the extender.
    Took me extra time because I didn't do that basic step. Bah.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hey Norm! @Born2vette
    My bp was 90/60 at one point this morning. Top number hasn't gotten over 97 and I'm kinda light headed when I get up to do anything. Did not double up on my bp med last night but I did have a cough and a fever. Think maybe the humidifier is trying to give me legionairre's disease. Any suggestions?

Clean the humidifier?

Go to the doctor?
    30 points low top and bottom of the bp is unheard of for me.

I'm not Norm, but I'm concerned. Maybe call the Doctor's office, and tell them what's happening ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom