Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'll go against the grain and mention that I use soft rifle and pistol bags because they take up less room in my office and car.

BUT.......those Case Club hard cases are nice and keep things better protected and more organized.

Now stop making me look at more stuff and question my decisions, dammit. :cool:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks guys. I'll likely order either a 4 gun (maybe take a look at the 5 gun pistol case) this weekend.

I really like the 3 gun I got, but now that I'm shooting some optic equipped guns (typically take a 22 optic gun to warm up on, and a 9mm optic gun) as well having a couple of what I never considered I'd really have which are just range, fun guns (SA-35, and now the 1911), I'd like to have the option to have them in on case when I take them all to the range or an event, etc.

And yes, they are definitely cheaper on Amazon, WT, that's why I included both links earlier. I'll be going the Amazon route, especially since I get 5% back there.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Thanks guys. I'll likely order either a 4 gun (maybe take a look at the 5 gun pistol case) this weekend.

I really like the 3 gun I got, but now that I'm shooting some optic equipped guns (typically take a 22 optic gun to warm up on, and a 9mm optic gun) as well having a couple of what I never considered I'd really have which are just range, fun guns (SA-35, and now the 1911), I'd like to have the option to have them in on case when I take them all to the range or an event, etc.

And yes, they are definitely cheaper on Amazon, WT, that's why I included both links earlier. I'll be going the Amazon route, especially since I get 5% back there.
    I would definitely go with the 5 gun. Do you really think you're not going to buy another gun?.... riiiight, pull my finger, it'll smell like roses..:cool:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I would definitely go with the 5 gun. Do you really think you're not going to buy another gun?.... riiiight, pull my finger, it'll smell like roses..:cool:
    Oh, I have more guns already. I like to stack what I do have deep, etc.

With back problems, etc, It's more about keeping it manageable for a given range trip. Though I thought manageable range trip was usually 3 guns previously. That said, now that I sometimes go farther for a range trip out to Proteq, etc it's nice to be able to take more on any given trip.

Though I do definitely not like cleaning a bunch of guns after a trip of shooting a bunch of them.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My bad, I missed your post I guess, or didn't read it thoroughly. Either is pretty normal for me... :):
    No worries, I wasn't saying you were wrong by any means. I just noted I included both the OEM website and the Amazon link. One's for info and one's for buying ;-)

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Because I am a cheap F’er, I found these on sale for 49.99 a while back and bought one. If you watch their ads they are on sale a few times a year. Sturdy case, can put a couple of padlocks on it and it has pluck and pull foam so you can configure it how you like. I rarely use it (FGEs and similar events) but handy to have around. Most days I grab my 4 pistol soft bag when I hit the range.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    First time I used it loaded it in the house. At the range it was cold outside and I could not open it until I realized there was an air vent I could open. Opened fine once the vent was open. Really tight seal!

Attachments

• IMG_2815.jpeg
      IMG_2815.jpeg
      344.1 KB · Views: 8
    • IMG_2816.jpeg
      IMG_2816.jpeg
      864.6 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom