Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    No experience with the P-01 but I choose the PCR as I do not carry with a WML and thought it would add just a small amount of extra bulk. @88E30M50 and @wtburnette I believe carry P-01s. Love my PCR!
    I carry my P01 occasionally. But it is considerably more bulky and less comfortable than my Micro 9. I find myself mostly going back to my micro 9 for carry, especially with my more active lifestyle. My P01 has a threaded barrel that adds even more length to conceal. The PCR is basically the same size as a P01 but without the threaded barrel and without the rail I’m thinking it’d be easier to carry.

Not everyone can appendix carry a full size SP01 with a dot like Ditcherman does!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I carry my P01 occasionally. But it is considerably more bulky and less comfortable than my Micro 9. I find myself mostly going back to my micro 9 for carry, especially with my more active lifestyle. My P01 has a threaded barrel that adds even more length to conceal. The PCR is basically the same size as a P01 but without the threaded barrel and without the rail I’m thinking it’d be easier to carry.

Not everyone can appendix carry a full size SP01 with a dot like Ditcherman does!
    You gotta get to work on that barrel chest, son!

I have come to enjoy carrying both the Omega and PCR, mostly due to the weight reduction.

I scored a used Bitterroot holster from FB for the Omega, and that’s what I’ve been carrying the PCR in, and with its stiff leather you can’t tell the difference between a rail gun and non.

I think when I do get a holster built specifically for the PCR it may make just a slight difference in carry comfort to not have the rail, but not much, at least for me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Same here. Hope MM got a chance to get a few pictures.

Good morning INGO.

I just happened to be out taking the trash to the curb last night and had to stop and watch the moon for several minutes until the clouds had passed so I could see it in all its glory. Moments later the clouds covered it again, but it was worth standing there for a bit. It was also super nice out, as it was cool with a breeze, but not cold. Very nice evening.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Back to see the docs again today.
    I seen mine yesterday.
    I twisted my ankle badly I tore ligaments and tendons around my ankle. Said it was looking as good as can be, but will be a long time for it to heal, and longer for it to strengthen back up.
    Have to wear a brace for awhile. Continue to ice it and take it easy. That's the boring part pf the whole situation.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Back to see the docs again today.
    Best of luck young man
    I seen mine yesterday.
    I twisted my ankle badly I tore ligaments and tendons around my ankle. Said it was looking as good as can be, but will be a long time for it to heal, and longer for it to strengthen back up.
    Have to wear a brace for awhile. Continue to ice it and take it easy. That's the boring part pf the whole situation.
    You do know you're supposed to take care of yourself, yes? You need to stop mud wrestling with those hot chicks.. :stickpoke::cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I seen mine yesterday.

Hope it heals up quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom