MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Happy late morning, gangsters !

Today, I'm going to dive into some photographic macro experiments. In the past, I've tried some bug photos (below). Rarely does a cooperative, slow moving bug present itself. I've had better luck posing dead bugs, or bug shells.

(live bug)
    IMG_9019-L.jpg

(bug shell)
    IMG_5332-L.jpg

My new camera is able to do some things that have not been possible previously.
    It has a 'focus stacking' feature, that allows a much greater depth-of-field, and an extremely rapid electronic shutter.
    I'm going on a bug hunt ! :shady:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Plus $30 shipping and tax. And a lot of these guys charge tax on the shipping.

$245 plus tax with free shipping and INGO supporter!
    To be fair, you have to add another box of something to get to $250 for free shipping. Amazingly, I don't think they offer it any cheaper in store vs shipping it for free. I may have to order a case just to avoid burning the gas to get to the southside, if the shipped and in store prices are the same.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    To be fair, you have to add another box of something to get to $250 for free shipping. Amazingly, I don't think they offer it any cheaper in store vs shipping it for free. I may have to order a case just to avoid burning the gas to get to the southside, if the shipped and in store prices are the same.
    I forgot that. Last time I ordered I added a few boxes of 38 special to the case of 9mm. Received it 2 days from the time I ordered. For me, there would have to be a heck of a discount to get me to drive the 35 minutes plus each way mostly in 465.

Next order will most likely be this:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I forgot that. Last time I ordered I added a few boxes of 38 special to the case of 9mm. Received it 2 days from the time I ordered. For me, there would have to be a heck of a discount to get me to drive the 35 minutes plus each way mostly in 465.

Next order will most likely be this:

I can’t even reload for that cost per round. The last batch of 9mm I loaded I had 23 cents/round in just the bullet and primer not including brass and powder.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Another off the chain night here at the estate, with wife out of town.

Some fishing in the AM, some edging and weed trimming, trip to the hardware store, grocery store, frozen pizza for dinner, cleaned the 15-22 that my daughter and I took to the range last weekend, now surfing INGO.

What's up with you fellas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom