THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Its ok, my first CZ has a rail and light (SP-01 tactical, my nightstand gun). Second was a proper CZ: PCR with CGW pro pack).

Careful, they tend to multiply.
    They do tend to multiply.

I started with a 75BD, then added a P-07, then the P-10S, P-01, a Scorpion Pistol, and a Scorpion carbine. Still thinking about one of the rifles though.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My first CZ. P-01 decocker. Got a heck of a deal on it used and after one range trip was obsessed. She’s a tack driver. Within less than a week after buying it I’ve added TLR-7A, truglo TFX pro night sights, and LOK grips. This o es going nowhere.

Can I join the cool kids and post in this thread now?

View attachment 274181
    You coulda posted before. We accept droolers and lookers.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    My first CZ. P-01 decocker. Got a heck of a deal on it used and after one range trip was obsessed. She’s a tack driver. Within less than a week after buying it I’ve added TLR-7A, truglo TFX pro night sights, and LOK grips. This o es going nowhere.

View attachment 274181
    I love the P01! The P01 was also my first CZ, followed by a full size SP01.

CZ stands for Ceska Zbrojovka which translates to “Cool Kids” in English.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My first CZ. P-01 decocker. Got a heck of a deal on it used and after one range trip was obsessed. She’s a tack driver. Within less than a week after buying it I’ve added TLR-7A, truglo TFX pro night sights, and LOK grips. This ones going nowhere.

View attachment 274181
    Cool! I love the P01! I sold mine, but I will probably get one again some day. I enjoy a rail and I have a light that I put on for HD. I love the TFX Pro sights as well so I am a big fan of this pistol. Great job!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Wish I could retire...:(
    Your just 1 winning scratch off lottery ticket away........ My buddy Joe has a friend, who's wife bought a winning scratch off and got 2.9 million!!!! from a scratch off !!?!?!?!? I didn't know you could win that much on a scratch off. He's flying down to spend a week in their Florida home they just bought, pics looked like a mini-resort. They both retired, guess they pocketed 2.4 million after taxes.....from a scratch off.....dang I'd get hit by lightning, after buying the ticket, on a sunny, not a cloud in the sky day. The person walking in, would grab the winning ticket from my scorched hand.....and go "WOW!!!!! I won millions!!!!"......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom