THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My wife is on her third back surgery in less than 18 months. Last being a lumbar fusion the same time you had yours.

The issue you have (as I understand it....) with topical creams is that you get less than 1/2" of penetration/absorption/effectiveness - medical professionals may correct my understanding, as needed.

She uses these patches when the soreness gets to be too much. They help some...I think Biofreeze works better on my back/neck issues.

View attachment 262005

I'm a die hard Tiger Balm believer. The biofreeze roller is nice. I have one of the IcyHot equivalent as well

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Morning folks

Spent quality time in the garage last night. Might clean a few guns today.

First cuts with the mill. Lots to learn still, but a large improvement over the drill press.

View attachment 261987
    View attachment 261988
    View attachment 261989
    With your walls painted like the sample, you'll save a ton of cash on booze and drugs ... just stare at the wall and start to zone out.

Also reminds me of a quote from the Wizard of Oz ... "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

Regardless of your disdain for codes and such, the parts you're producing are definitely looking better on the new machine vs. the drill press.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Does the cbd lotion really work? I’m recovering from my 3rd lumbar fusion surgery from 12/22 and my low back is still driving me nuts! Any insight would be most helpful. Thanks.

I'm sold on it also -

I use it for my wrists. Seems Arthur-Itis is coming to town and ain't leaving without a bit of help.

So, I slather some on and forget the pain.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    With your walls painted like the sample, you'll save a ton of cash on booze and drugs ... just stare at the wall and start to zone out.

Also reminds me of a quote from the Wizard of Oz ... "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

Regardless of your disdain for codes and such, the parts you're producing are definitely looking better on the new machine vs. the drill press.
    I discovered the blurred-out feature on the photo editing app on my phone and thought I'd have some fun with it at the same time.

In all seriousness, I'm not familiar with NEC and certainly wasn't aware of that specific one you mentioned. It might come as a surprise, but I don't research everything. I already had the mill in place before I saw your post and that's the only area in my garage that was available for a mill. Apologies that I came off a little harsh about it at first, I know you were just trying to look out for me.

Thanks for the compliment on the machining as well. Compared to the drill press, using the mill almost feels like cheating. Kinda like using a hammer to re-shingle a roof versus a nail gun.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Morning folks

Spent quality time in the garage last night. Might clean a few guns today.

First cuts with the mill. Lots to learn still, but a large improvement over the drill press.

View attachment 261987
    View attachment 261988
    View attachment 261989
    I love the psychedelic "window" covering you put up!!!!! That will keep those corn cob, negative Nancy's
    from peering in on Dr. Spicy Weiner's Skunk Works..... I know what's under the striped sheet, and I'm not saying.....

:shady::shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom