THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    This morning at church I was talking with someone I’ve known for 15+ years and somehow did not know he’s a gun enthusiast. Current events the last 3 years have escalated his gun enthusiasm and support of the 2nd Amendment.

Anyway… he was showing me pics of his collection and I spotted a beautiful polished stainless 75b with wood grips in in the thumbnails. I pointed it out and he said “oh yeah, I’ve really fallen in love with CZ recently”. Very cool conversation with an old friend. Hoping to set up some range time together down the road.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This morning at church I was talking with someone I’ve known for 15+ years and somehow did not know he’s a gun enthusiast. Current events the last 3 years have escalated his gun enthusiasm and support of the 2nd Amendment.

Anyway… he was showing me pics of his collection and I spotted a beautiful polished stainless 75b with wood grips in in the thumbnails. I pointed it out and he said “oh yeah, I’ve really fallen in love with CZ recently”. Very cool conversation with an old friend. Hoping to set up some range time together down the road.
    We must bring him into the fold.:shoot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    We had our usual campfire last night .... but dinner was a twist.
    Taking the last morel mushrooms that I'd found .... I sautéed them in butter, then added beef stew fixins. Oh yeah, it made for a memorable dinner at the cabin !

i-Ss4LXPC-XL.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I was wandering through Scheels today and noticed a nice CZ I hadn't seen before, it was a really nice rifle the CZ 600 ST1 Lux, was thinking it'd be nice to take home until I saw it was 999.00.

Even more tempting was this Colt Series 70 limited edition they had for around 1250.00, this one wasn't even on my radar. A lot of features for the money, novak sights with brass bead front, 25lpi checkering to name a few features. The one I handled had a nice slide/frame/barrel fit but I really liked the rollmarks they used the old patent rollmarked slide. When you consider the standard 1911C model is in the 800-900's it was a good deal.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom