THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    You can’t tell me there aren’t at least a dozen or so people that haven’t gone the original to 85ish/ flatter to now straight sao triggers! LOL

I don’t know All the exact ins and outs of each model but do know my pcr trigger is slightly different than my plain 75b. Assuming some other models are as well. I’m just trying to save a few days shipping and get a few bucks in an Ingoers pocket instead of CZC or CGW.
    None of my CZs had the 85 style trigger from the factory. Not even my older Massada. If they did I would have left them as is. Some of the guys that have had CZs for a while may have one. If the wizard doesn't have one, likely none of us do.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You can’t tell me there aren’t at least a dozen or so people that haven’t gone the original to 85ish/ flatter to now straight sao triggers! LOL

I don’t know All the exact ins and outs of each model but do know my pcr trigger is slightly different than my plain 75b. Assuming some other models are as well. I’m just trying to save a few days shipping and get a few bucks in an Ingoers pocket instead of CZC or CGW.
    Sorry....I dug through the take-off parts and everything appears to be the newer curved triggers.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    None of my CZs had the 85 style trigger from the factory. Not even my older Massada. If they did I would have left them as is. Some of the guys that have had CZs for a while may have one. If the wizard doesn't have one, likely none of us do.
    Sorry....I dug through the take-off parts and everything appears to be the newer curved triggers.
    Thanks for checking. Just to make sure I’m not completely crazy I dug them out for a side by side pic. 2021 build pcr on top or similar is what I’m after. The bottom on my older than dirt stainless is what I want to replace

29A30491-8456-4B5B-B28C-AEA3FBA367C8.jpeg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I have to agree that Zachcz is a pretty good guy! I usually scroll through this every few days for the cz posts and sometimes skim the day to day things because I can’t keep up with all the messages. So i tread lightly. LOL

Yes I want the older style but they do also come on some newer models it seems. I just want one of the few models that it is a little straighter than the really curved one currently on my stsinless. I can get some pics when I get home.

I would assume as many Cz fans on here someone has one laying in a box somewhere
    Would this work for you?IMG_2725.jpeg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Gee thanks but I am more worried about when the CC charge notification hits her phone and she hits me.

No worry. The cats and dog will still want you as their servant be your friends.

Or maybe you only need to be wearing the nurse's outfit when she gets the notice.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom