THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Nursing a nice hangover today. Dads 60th birthday cookout party was perfect. Great food, lots of laughs, and a neighborhood full of turkeys gobbling for hours on end. Out till almost 11, so no pumpkin turnings.

I made the moms of the clan mad when I handed out switchblade combs to all the boys. They got the "don't take to school" grilling. I do have a rep as cool uncle to keep. Even the boy that lives next to my brother calls me Uncle *redacted*.

Edit: cookieLeaks stole my personal info! Beware of scammers!

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    If you have been to another Sportsman's Warehouse it's the same setup. I went and checked it out Thursday evening. That said, they are supposed to have some grand opening deals but not until the official grand opening weekend from what one of the counter guys in the store told me. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on some of that, but have to do some business travel and will miss the front end of that.
    I did swing by the store. It is laid out a bit differently from the one in Greenwood. Looked around, didn't buy anything. What they had was what all the stores have. I was going to be in the area anyways, so why not waste a few minutes.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Same thing we do every month. Munchkin. This is my monthly Munchkin gaming group.

Right on. We just played Farkle after the grown-ups left. This time of year we don't play as much tabletops.

My brothers were going on about a strategy game last night, they leave me out of this one intentionally. Not my bag. Pigman has shown The Beav how to play LOTR: Middle Earth. Lots to it I hear.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I did swing by the store. It is laid out a bit differently from the one in Greenwood. Looked around, didn't buy anything. What they had was what all the stores have. I was going to be in the area anyways, so why not waste a few minutes.
    Agreed, a little different (I've only been in Greenwood store 1 time) but as you say same stuff (maybe a bit light in the actual firearms in the case in the gun dept when I went).

Hoping for some deals during grand opening.

Thinking I may head down to AEAMMO today and see what that's about. Maybe stop by Atkinsons as well. Both show as being open on Sundays.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom